୭̥⋆*。✽ 𝐱𝐱𝐢.

april 26th, 2018
LITA

TW : talk of throwing up and vomit because of sickness (very briefly though)

"WELL, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THIS?"

"For now, nothing. They don't know who I am yet, there's no need to create a mess and try to fix something that isn't even there. Scarlett and I will just be more careful when we're hanging out, but there's nothing we can do really." I sigh, tapping the spoon against my cup of coffee and setting it on the coaster before bringing the cup to my lips. The hot liquid is warming my inside, as the cold rain continues to pour outside. Thankfully, we found a nice spot in a coffee shop instead of being stuck outside.

"It's crazy though." I sent the article's link to the girls, and they decided to have a small meeting about it. Erin is worried about me, and Leah is tagging along for free drinks.

"Yeah." I agree easily, "I'm kinda scared for the shop." I admit. I was trying not to worry yesterday, but when I got home... and that the news sunk in... well... "What if they find out my identity... What is going to happen to the shop? What if people show up, asking for her? What if people start to follow me around?" I start to share.

"Have you told Scarlett about this?" Leah asks, and I just shake my head softly while taking little sips of my tea. "Is this because what happened yesterday?"

"Wait, what happened yesterday?" Yeah, I didn't tell Erin...

Oops.

But thank God for my phone and that person calling because I want out of this conversation. "Speaking of the devil." I announce, looking at the caller ID. "Hey Scarly."

"Scarly? That's a new one."

"Thought I'd try it. What can I do for you, Johansson?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"I'm not at the shop if that's what you mean, it's Thursdays. The shop is closed on Thursdays. But I am with Erin and Leah. Why?" She sounds distressed, that's not good. She sounds exhausted as well, now I'm worried.

"Oh no reason. Just enjoy your time off."

"Scarlett, what do you need?"

"It's just- Rose is sick and asking for you. She won't calm down, she wants you. Could you stop by at some point today?"

"Yes, of course. I'll text you."

"Thank you Lily."

"Lily?"

"Scarly... Lily... Thought I'd try."

"Okay, I gotta go. Bye now."

"Bye."

"Okay, girls, I have to go." I say picking up my stuff and notice Leah trying to stifle a laugh when I reach to grab my umbrella. "What?"

"Yes Scarlett. I'll do whatever you ask me to, Scarlett. I'll have your babies, Scarlett." She teases. Of course, Erin laughs along.

Ha ha, they're so hilarious, aren't they?

"God, I hate you. Why are we friends again?" I complain.

"You love us, really."

"Unfortunately for me, I do. Now, I seriously gotta go though, Rose is sick and won't give Scarlett a break. I could hear her cry through the phone." Why did I take a tote bag, where is my wallet? Of course, I can't find it when I need it.

"Go be with your girls. Go, go, go, we'll cover for you." Erin grabs me by the shoulders and turns me around before pushing me towards the door. I wave at them through the window and leave to my apartment.