୭̥⋆*。✽ 𝐱𝐯𝐢.

april 20th, 2018
SCARLETT

I HATE PACKING. I always put it off until the last minute. I have no time to make indecisions. I just fold and pack. Whatever happens it's in the suitcase, I have no time to think. It seems to work though. But I just hate packing, the whole process of it. I love every other aspect of travelling though.

However, I can't be like that any more. I have Rose. I have to plan.

"Rose, c'mon we're leaving tomorrow! We have to pack, don't you want to pick out your clothes?" I swear this girl. If she's playing, you cannot get her to do anything. She just ignores me and go back to her space adventure. Well, I guess I'll be the one choosing the clothes we'll be taking to LA.

So far, I packed her favourite princess shirt, pyjamas, a few shorts, I need to pack some more shirts, maybe a couple of jumpers and actual pants as well as a skirt or a dress because this little one won't be happy if there isn't one of those in her suitcase. We won't be there for long but you never know.

I need shampoo, conditioner, all that jazz. I squeeze the liquid into travel sized bottles. I pack my skincare while checking on Rose.

Good we're halfway done. I've packed Rose's clothes, and our products. I need to pack my clothes and Rose's toys. I can take a break, right? Right.

I sit on the couch in front of Rose who's playing on the carper still.

Valentine
april 20th, 2018

Valentine
Ingrid
Scarlett
SCARLETT
SCARLETT INGRID JOHANSSON
Delivered 6:35pm

Ingrid
What??????
Whats going on?

Valentine
What am I meant to wear on a date?

Ingrid
I thought it was an emergency Lita!
You scared the shit out of me.
Don't do that again.

Valentine
But it is an emergency!

Ingrid
No.

Valentine
Yes.

Ingrid
No.

Valentine
Please help meeeeeee.
Pretty please.

Ingrid
Okay fine.
Ingrid
Where are you guys going?

Valentine
I'm not really Sure. Erin wouldn't tell me ☹️

Ingrid
Where something casual.
Like a white shirt and black pants.

Valentine
You are a lifesaver!
Thank yooooooou ❤️

Ingrid
Have fun on your date!

Valentine
I'll try!
Talk to you later
Delivered 7:04pm

My break lasted longer than usual and Rose is tugging on my pants, finally leaving her toys behind because she's hungry. I can blame her it's almost dinner time. We get up, I have to make something simple I can afford to lose time on the dishes. Pasta are always the go-to on says like this.

"Is it good?" I ask as she shoves her spoon in her mouth, sauce dripping down her chin. It's a pretty funny and cute sight but I don't look forward to cleaning her messy face. She hates that.