XV

Smut warning.

I stood at the coffin of not one, but both of my parents.

I had a black dress, black corset, and black gloves on. My hair was pulled back today. My crown was on.

Steve stood beside me.

I placed my hands on both their coffins and sighed.

Steve rubbed my back. I was going to stay strong.

I went and sat at the throne with Steve. The priest came up and said some words. I couldn't hear any of it.

I let out a silent tear as I watched men take out both coffins.

That was it.

I looked at Tony as he stood in the front. He smiled softly at me.

I nodded. Steve held my hand.

I got up with Steve. He held my hand on his arm as he walked out behind the coffins with me.

He led me into our private lounge area. We knew that Sarah, the avengers, and Bucky would come in here.

Steve pulled me into a hug. I sighed and hugged him back.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed my head. My hands were around his waist.

I heard people starting to come in so I pulled away. Steve sat me down and kissed my cheek.

I smiled softly. He was being so caring.

•••

I sat at my vanity as I took off my crown and undid my hair. Steve was changing.

I took off my dress and changed into my nightdress.

Steve got into bed. I followed.

It was quiet between us. Steve pulled me in and laid me on my side. I leaned into his body.

He wrapped his arm around me and firmly kept me against him.

"I'm proud of you Junie." He whispered. I smiled.

"I love you." I whispered.

He kissed my cheek. "Get some rest. I love you too."

•••

Steve sat with me at the table. I had tea in hand. The day had been boring.

He was merely playing with his food. Then again I hadn't touched mine.

I sighed and got up, kissing Steve's head.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"A walk. Would you like to join?"

He got up immediately. I smiled as he pulled me into a quick kiss before leaving with me.

I silently walked with him, and we ended up on the castle roof.

He sighed as he looked down at the world beneath him. The sun setting over Brooklyn.

I kissed his cheek, looking at him as he watched the kingdom below.

"Hey." I whispered. "How are you feeling?"

He smiled at me. "I honestly think that today has weirdly been the best day yet, just standing right here. I've gotten some real fresh air for the first time this whole week. And it's beautiful." He said.

I nodded and smiled.

Steve moved to kiss me softly. I smiled and held him close.

"I want to have you again. But I want it to be between us." I whispered. "I haven't had a good one with you in what feels like forever."

He smiled. "Okay." He whispered.

He brought me downstairs and into our room. I locked the door and came over to him.

"I wanna take over." I whispered.

He smiled and took off his clothes. I threw off mine.

My hair was down today. I hadn't worn my corset.

I got on top of Steve, fully naked. He was too. His hands grazed over my waist.

He stared at my neck, seeing the red marks.

"Stop." I said.

"Char I'm so sorry-"

I kissed him passionately. He softened. His body relaxed.

I continued kissing him while I grabbed his cock, slowly pumping it. He hummed in my mouth, making me smile.

I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Can I be honest with you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said as he put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm worried that I can't have a kid."

He smiled and shook his head. "It's bound to happen. Besides, we have intercourse all too often."

I nodded. He kissed my cheek.

"I love you." He said. "And I'm going to finish right here from your pretty little hand so I suggest you sit on my cock."

I giggled and positioned myself. Steve helped me put it in.

I sighed and watched him fill me up. I glanced at him. He was smiling.

I think this was our best day all week.

I was still a little sore from the other night. I didn't want to tell Steve that though. I knew how awful he felt.

I watched as I started moving. Steve realized right away.

"Are you in pain?"

"No."

"Don't lie." He said. I cracked a little smile.

"I don't want to upset you." I said. He sighed and shook his head.

"We will just go slow." He said.

"Well I'm not like sore to the point where I can't do anything." I whispered.

He smiled. "God I love you."

•••

Steve sat with me, his body on mine. I played with his hair, kissing his head as I did.

"Junie."

"Hm."

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" He asked as he traced the outline of my body.

"Doesn't matter. Just a healthy child."

"You have a preference." He said.

"Girl? I suppose. But a boy would be better because then we know he can rule. Boy then girl."

He chuckled and kissed my collarbone. "Sounds perfect." He said.

I hummed in agreement. I kissed his cheek as he sat up, making him fall back again.

"Oh how I love you." He said.

"Shut up." I whispered. He giggled.

"Goodnight my queen." He whispered.

"Goodnight."