III

"Goodmorning sister! Mother wants you up bright and early to..."

I felt a body shoot up next to me. Steve. I groaned and looked over to see Tony at my door.

"You fucked my sister! Oh my god. Natasha come here!" Tony screamed. I heard Natasha's voice as I felt Steve shield me.

"Tony leave them alone." Nat said. Tony was hysterically laughing. Steve looked worried.

Oh my god if my parents found out they would call it off.

I sprung up. "Tony! Shut the door! Nat you have to stay in here too." I said as I held the sheets on my body. Tony did as I said as Nat went to my bar for some wine.

"My parents can't know. I'm supposed to be a virgin but I didn't want to make a fool of myself on my wedding night so I asked. If this gets out Steve wasn't involved."

"He looks to be involved." Tony said as he sat on the lounge chair.

I groaned, the stress getting worse. "Tony." I said.

Natasha came over and sat next to me in bed. She never cared if I was nude. She was my best friend. We grew up together. Steve had her on the team.

She handed me some wine as she sat back. "Your parents won't know." She said. "But they will suspect if they see you both naked in the same bed, being that your mother will be here any moment now."

Steve sprung out if bed with one of my extra blankets, kissing me before leaving through the shared washroom. Tony was on the balcony.

Natasha helped me with my nightgown before sitting on Steve's side of the bed.

She moved my hair out of my face as Tony came back in.

I looked at Natasha. I was embarrassed.

She smiled softly. Tony got his clothes from the floor and threw them at me.

"Tony please don't be mad." I said.

"I'm not mad." He said. "It's just gonna take some getting used to that my little sister is now going to be married off, having children."

I sighed and folded Steve's clothes. "Don't say it like that. You know Steve won't shut me into a dark room."

He nodded. I held back tears. I wasn't going to cry.

Natasha kissed my temple. "Hey. It's alright. Obviously Steve already cares about you. And we both know how caring he is. You'll do great here."

I nodded. She smiled and got up. As she did, Bucky came in.

Bucky and Natasha had a thing, and he was Steve's best friend.

"What was the chaos about in here?" Bucky asked.

"Steve and Charlotte were fucking last night." Tony whispered. Bucky chuckled. I saw Steve in the doorway. He came over and took his clothes.

"Hey. We're all good. We're ready for tonight okay?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed my forehead.

"Bye." He whispered. He left again.

Natasha smiled at me. "You two are going to pop out a child real quickly." She said. I gave her a look. She smiled.

•••

I was ready. I had a long sleeve dress on, with a white corset. I also had silk gloves on, white as snow. Again my tits were out too much but it was my mothers choice on what I wore.

"You look perfect." She said as she put my tiara on. My hair was done half up. Curls cascaded down my back.

"Thank you." I said. She added some of my perfume on my body. The vanilla one shipped from over seas.

She spritzed it on my chest and wrists.

"Alright. Well I think someone is here to see you. I'll leave you two." My mother said.

"Thank you maria." Steve said through the doorway. I smiled.

He had a royal blue suit on. Satin gloves, and his crown.

"You clean up nice." I whispered. He smiled and held my hands, pulling me into a kiss. I moaned softly, holding him close. Our bodies touching.

After a few seconds he pulled away and smiled. I bit my bottom lip and smiled back.

"Alright darling. You have everything?" He asked. I nodded.

He kissed my head and sighed. I held him close.

He was obviously stressed but playing it off.

"Hey. It's just us." I whispered. He smiled and nodded. He closed his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder. I held him closer, eventually hugging him. He held me tight.

"I'm nervous about tonight mostly and I don't know why." I whispered.

"Me too darling. I umm. I should tell you...my parents are making me drink this tea after I consummate. It will help with the baby afterwards. I don't know." I said.

"My parents are making me take a tea that keeps my cock hard for hours, so we're in the same boat."

I pulled away and gave him a worried look.

"So it's going to be multiple rounds tonight?" I asked timidly.

"No. No I'll give you one round and we go to bed." He said. "How are you feeling?"

"Physically or mentally?" I asked.

"...yes." He said. I smiled.

"Physically sore. I suppose mentally too. But this is for our kingdoms. I'll do it for that."

He scoffed. I looked at him, confused.

"What?"

"You seriously believe that? No darling. It's a power trip for our family. This does nothing for us. We're being used. Just so our parents can brag that we're United through a child and they will rule one day."

I whimpered, suddenly feeling lightheaded. Steve helped me sit down.

"Hey. It's alright. This happens. It's part of our duty. Just know that I will protect you. I'll take the blow. We will just go to sleep tonight together and call it that. We have one round, get you your tea, and go on with our lives. I'm here for you Char."

I nodded. "Thank you." I whispered. I combed his hair out of his face. He smiled.

"Let's go get you married huh?"

I smiled. "Okay."