IX

Smut warning.

"Am I doing this right?" I moaned as I sat on his cock.

"Yep." He said. I nodded and looked down, watching myself start to move.

"Feeling good?" He asked. I hummed in agreement.

He held my waist, his fingers grazing. I sighed and started to move.

Steve looked good in candle light. More...majestic.

"Take my cock princess." He whispered. I fluttered around him.

He guided me up and down. I breathed deeply.

"Here. Stay right here." He whispered as he started to fuck me from underneath.

I held onto him. He smiled. I smiled back.

"You're so pretty in this light." He whispered.

"I was thinking the same about you." I said. "But handsome. Not pretty. I don't mean to offend I just-"

He kissed me softly. I smiled, kissing him back. He started moving again.

My hands trailed down his chest and back to the back of his neck as he started sucking on my breasts, planting little kisses, and eventually little bites.

I let out a small moan and held his head.

Before there was a knock on the door.

Steve grunted lightly. I tried to get off but he kept me there. I grabbed the blankets.

"Who is it?"

"Darling the Starks are here." Sarah said.

"It's nighttime!" Steve screamed. I touched his face to calm him down.

"I know. They said that they can talk in the morning but...are you busy? I need to talk because they weren't invited."

"Meet me in the library. I'll be up shortly I'm just- I'm busy." Steve said. I held in my moans as he moved to keep himself hard.

"Alright." She said. Her steps echoed away.

"Are you close?" He asked. I nodded and whimpered.

"Okay. We're gonna finish and I'm gonna make you that tea and then we will go visit my mother." He said.

He knew I just wanted to sleep. This had to happen though.

He kissed me softly and moved to lay me down. The pillows surrounded me as he moved in and out of me at a quick pace.

I moaned softly. He smiled and kissed me.

"Charlotte! We're here to visit we just wanted to come and say-"

Oh no. I heard the door open. Steve accidentally slammed into me from the nervousness that was struck upon him. He was startled.

Jesus whatever he just did hurt.

"Maria! Howard! Out!" Steve screamed. The sheets were over him, thank god.

"Oh heavens." My mother said. I looked at Steve with worry. I felt him finish in me.

No. I just lost my race too. I don't even have anything. I didn't even get to finish. No. No. No.

I wanted to scream. Steve stayed inside of me. I heard the door shut.

Steve pulled out rather quickly and got his clothes on. "Fuck!" He said loudly. I stayed in bed.

"Steve..." I whispered. "I think I'm bleeding."