V

"Charlotte June Stark I give you one little simple task for when you consummate and you don't follow it! You are a disgrace!" I heard my mother say.

I woke up to Steve's arm draped around me.

I looked at her. She was fuming.

"Mother I'm trying to sleep."

"No! Get your husband up! You two will try again right now and take your tea! Now!" She screamed.

"Mother were married! We're going to try again. Just please go away." I said, grabbing the sheets to sit up. Steve stirred. He leaned closer.

"Mother! Leave!"

"No I-"

"Your majesty the princess has asked you to leave so I highly suggest you do as she says-"

"I am the queen Steven!"

"And this is my kingdom and my wife!" He said as he sat up. "Leave her alone!"

"Oh both of your fathers will hear of this!" She said as she left. Steve groaned and laid next to me again. I laid my body against the headboard, grabbing my nightgown and throwing it on.

"No." Steve said.

"It's alright love. I'll stay. I'm just cold." I whispered. He nodded and rested his head on my lap.

"Steven Grant Rogers you do not talk to a queen like that? What are you thinking?" Sarah screamed as she came in. Steve sighed and sat up.

"Mother! I said nothing out of the ordinary! And I am literally in the nude so if you could for the love of all things good and holy give us some privacy I would greatly appreciate-"

"Refusing to let your wife take medication? We talked about the protocols of yesterday!"

"What? I did no such thing! We forgot because it was the early hours and we were both tired! Good god!" Steve said as he put his pants on underneath the sheets.

I stayed in bed, feeling embarrassed.

"She is a child Maria!" Sarah said.

"My child! And she will be pregnant."

"Fine. Let Steve and I get dressed and we can go talk about my private fucking sex life to you little blood sucking bastards!" I said.

"No char." Steve said.

"You need rest darling. I can talk with Joseph and your parents." Sarah said.

"This sounds perfect! Get ready in ten minutes!" My mother said.

I wanted to rip my hair out.

"Get out." Steve said to my mother. She scoffed and left.

Sarah looked at her son. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"It's not your fault."

"Sarah I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry." I whispered, feeling awful.

"No darling. This has gotten out of hand and we all deserve that." She said softly. She kissed Steve's forehead before leaving.

I sighed and got up. Steve grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. I sighed and stayed there.

His arms were around me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "Let's get dressed and go to the garden to cool off."

"Alright." I said.

•••

Steve walked with me in the gardens. My legs were shaking. I didn't feel great. I was tired and stressed.

"Hey. Let's sit you down." Steve whispered. I nodded and sat down on a bench with him. He was holding my hand.

My thighs shook. Steve looked at them and smiled to himself.

"You proud of yourself?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Just a tad. Because I know that last night I did make you feel absolutely amazing. Like when I did that with my tongue-" he whispered. I hit his chest playfully.

He smiled and stared at me. I pulled him into a soft kiss. His finger grazed over my chin as he kissed me.

We were rudely interrupted by whistling. I broke the kiss and moved a little father.

"Good morning Captain Rogers." Bucky said. I blushed as Natasha sat down. Bucky moved us all closer so he could sit too. Steve put his arm behind me, being that I was practically squished against him. He just chuckled.

"So last night went well?" Bucky asked. Steve rubbed my shoulder.

"Uhh yeah. Mhm last night went well." Steve said.

I looked over at Natasha. Tony and Thor and Clint were coming. Banner too. Fuck.

"Can I go talk with you?" I asked Nat. She nodded and helped me up. Steve knew it was alright.

Nat and I walked down the little path and stopped at a new bench.

"So this morning..."

I sat my head back.

"Awful. I'm tired. And moody and I'm sore everywhere. By the way Steve is not the size you explained."

"Well I've never seen his cock. Is it really that big?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm not mad about it I am just sore and I forgot to take the herbs last night so my mother came in and made a big scene and Steve was obviously pissed."

"He's not mad at you though. Obviously." She said. She was looking over at the boys. Everyone was talking except for Steve. He was looking at me.

I smiled softly. Nat nudged me.

"You know he's been fond of you ever since Peggy right?"

"Margaret?" I asked. She nodded.

"I was merely eighteen." I said and blushed.

"He liked you because you hate being a royal with such a passion. He still obviously likes you. This marriage is definitely something rewarding for him."

I smiled. "I mean I knew he was attractive but I never really looked for anyone you know that. But he is really caring and sweet." I said. As I said that, Steve came over.

"Sorry to interrupt. Our parents are expecting us." Steve said. I nodded.

A little spark in me ignited now. He liked me before I even really saw him.

I got up and took his arm.

"I'll see you later Nat." I said. She smiled.

"Steven." I said as we walked.

"Yes?"

"We're you fond of me before we got married?"

He blushed as I looked up at him. "What did Romanoff tell you?" He asked.

I shrugged. He smiled.

"Yes I found you attractive for a couple years." He said.

"Why did you never talk to me?"

"I tired. But Tony liked to keep you from the avengers."

"No. My parents did. Tony wanted me in." I whispered.

He stopped and looked at me. "Really?"

"Steve I know how to fight."

"Oh darling our marriage is going to be so fun." He said.