-Chapter 1: Good to Be Bad-

Auradon

It's beautiful, isn't it?

I'm Y/N. The daughter of Maleficent and Hades, half-sister to Mal and.... This is my home.
It wasn't always though. In fact, I was born on the Isle of the Lost where all the villains of our fairytale world...had been banished, locked away for good.... That is, until Prince Ben decided that their children, us, should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the VKs, came to Auradon, including me.

Long story short, Ben is the king now, Mal is his girlfriend, I'm the Queen of the Isle and Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen, is my girlfriend. We are about to head back to the Isle to pick up what will hopefully be a long line of new VKs who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too....

Just like we did.

________________

"It's VK day on the Isle. The 5 original VKs are returning to collect applications and decide which VKs get the chance to begin life in Auradon! So get your applications and go, go, go!"

"From the North, to the South. From the East, to the West. Lost boys, lost girls, You all know you're the best. Hit the streets, it's your day, turn it up, now's your chance. It's time to get up on your feet and dance." The five of us sing together as we put our hands in the middle and cheer while dancing in 'Mal's Court'. "Anybody wanna be like us? Everybody wanna be like us!" I sing, hyping the VKs up. "All the boys from Auradon, and the girls because they know what's up." Carlos sings, waking people up from the orphanage which is now named 'Carlos' House'

"Your life could change today. Your life could change today." Evie sings while visiting Dizzy. "These streets named after us because we paved the way." Jay sings, dancing along an area called 'Jay's Way'. "Everyone come and take your shot. Now's the time, show 'em what you got. Because everyone's gonna get their chance..." Mal and Evie sing as they open a door, letting many VKs out and into the sun. "They said that being from the Isle is bad..." I sing, making my way down my street as people follow me.

"It's good to be bad. And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks now we're giving back. Remember that." We sing as I look up, seeing Jay slide down a roof with other VKs. "It's good to be bad. If you got pride, raise your Vs up high, wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vibe. It's good to be bad."

I walk around a corner to 'Evie's Alley' as I see Evie and a bunch of VKs, including Dizzy, walk out. They sing and dance and I grin at how carefree and happy they all seem. Evie catches my eye while shouting "We're from the Isle of the Lost" They dance together as Evie leads, spinning and twirling all in heels. I will never understand how she does it.

Mal emerges from an alley with Celia, Dr Faciller's daughter, and they walk to the entrance of the Isle, the gate to the bridge as we all follow. We all dance together in the area before us, the five Auradon VKs, make our way up to the podium balcony thing where we can look down to the other VKs at the bottom. Jay and Carlos grin, jumping off the balcony area and down into the crowd, getting caught as they rap their way into a dance break. It was fun to watch and by the end of it, they made their way back up.

"It's good to be bad, and we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks now we're giving back. Remember that. It's good to be bad. If you've got pride, raise your Vs up high, wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vibe."

"It's good to be bad."

We say, grinning as we look down at the VKs below us. "Who wants to go?" I ask while Mal points as people. "You? You?" She asks as they cheer. "Pick me, guys! Pick me!" Someone shouts. "I can't believe this day has finally arrived!" Evie says loudly, making them cheer. "I honestly wish we could take you all with us...and some day, very soon, maybe we can." Evie adds, smiling as she takes my hand. "Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times you're gonna be sick of us." I say, smirking. "So sick of us." Mal says, laughing. The VKs laugh too and the boys collect the application papers. The five of us gather around with our backs facing the crowd as we scan the papers for the 4 VKs we agreed on.