Thirty Five:

Brielle
March 13
12:10 pm

As if this weekend wasn't stressful enough, I was going through it today. From waking up two hours late because somehow my charger stopped working and my phone died, to getting to school late, to my hair not wanting to cooperate so I wore it in a messy bun and now the microwave didn't wanna work today so I could hear my food.

"I swear I'm so over this" I muttered while putting my food back into the microwave for the third time, this time setting it on five minutes.

Once I did so, I leaned forward on the table it sat on and let out a frustrated breath. I just wanted to eat, that's it. Why make it more complicated for me than everything already is

"You good?" I could hear a voice say causing me to look back.

It was Kyran

Surprisingly he didn't seem to be high, just the same regular, mean looking Kyran as usual

"By okay, if you mean did I get over that shit show of a dinner the other night? If so then the answer is no"

"It wasn't even that bad"

"For you. Because you don't care about shit. But I do care and I care that your mom probably hates me"

"My momma do not hate you. Chill"

"She does"

"She don't so shut up with that stupid shit" he bluntly and rudely told me "you already know my momma gotta be dramatic bout stuff then she good. And she already had her dramatic moment so she good now"

"It's wayyy different when her favorite child is involved"

He kissed his teeth while I shrugged "I'm serious, for some reason she believes you are this innocent virgin Angel that does no wrong"

"That's what she want y'all to think but she know I be fuckin"

I rose my eyebrow and he chuckled a little "she know I USED to be fuckin"

"You don't have to change nothing to the past tense. I'm pretty sure you still are"

"I'm not though"

"You don't have to lie"

"Ain nobody lyin'. I ain fuck with nobody else since I was entertaining you"

"Yeahhhh.. well I guess you can go back to doing what you do since we don't talk nomore" I responded as I checked on my food

"I could.... But that don't excite me nomore"

I took my food out which was now magically hot as shit now "Well what does excite you?"

"You"

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped and sighed. I peeped somebody walk over to the area where we were and when I realized it was Lashaun.

We made eye contact for a quick second before he looked at Kyran, made a small smirk and went over to the vending machine. I rolled my eyes causing Kyran to look back and then back at me

"Y'all ain gotta get quiet cause I walked in. Everybody already know y'all fuckin" lashaun childishly said while smiling, putting his money into the machine

"We're not so chill out! Stop being stupid"

"I thought I already beat up ass before" Kyran casually asked lashaun

He picked his chips out of the vending machine and looked back at us

"You snuck me. And you ain even have that same energy with my boy when he had that gun in yo face bragging bout fuckin on yo sister"