Six:

Kinsley
January 19
8:20 pm

Dominique

U done being scary?

Nope. Now stop texting meee

Kinsley stop playin man

U already know I wantchu😒

You just wanna touch me where i pee. That's it

Bruh we already fucked. What worse can u do? Fr

U 18. Fuck what yo daddy say

Trippin🤣🤣🤣

Ight man

I sighed while locking my phone, sat it on the bed and left my room to go bother my twin

"KYRANNNNNNN" I yelled, hearing him suck his teeth as I walked into his room, getting in his bed with him. I laid my head on his shoulder "what you getting into this weekend?"

"Friday night Kemoni, Saturday ion know I still gotta see who acting right and Sundays I take a break"

I lifted my head off of his shoulder, making a stank face at him

"You gone catch something. Like Brielle said, you need to slow down"

"Brielle can't talk when she gotta date with lashaun outta all people"

"Don't do that. Lashaun can't be that bad like y'all make it seem"

Kyran sucked his teeth looking at me "and I know you put her on with him"

"I actually didn't. So why you assuming it was me"

"Cause that's some shit you would do. Shit, she barely wanna go on that date this weekend"

"How you know that?"

"She told me"

"You just tryina be overprotective as usual. Let her have fun. Brielle need to loosen up some"

"That don't mean let her go on no date with a nigga like lashaun"

"I never said specifically him. She started talking to him on her own. But come on Kyran. We all know all Brielle sees is modeling. And I'm happy and proud of her for taking her craft serious, but Kyran. That's all she sees. And that's not good. She gone lose her youth worrying about her future and when she gets to where she wanna be, she'll look back and realize all that she missed out on."

"Yeah Brielle uptight and shit, but kinsley you the exact opposite. Brielle care about the consequences of shit to much meanwhile you don't care enough"

"I do"

"You dont!" He sternly told me "kinsley you used to sneak out the house all the time last year, you always testing the water when it come to momma and you know how that lady attitude is and You'on want me to get on that situation with ol boy last year"

"You really wanna go there?" I asked Kyran

"You let his ass talk you out yo panties and after he took yo shit, he dipped. And who you came crying to? Me. So if I gotta go there then shit" he shrugged while I rolled my eyes

"This conversation was not about me"

"But I made it about you"

"Well let's make it not about me"

"You like everything about you any other time"

"You know... they say if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all"