Twelve:

Brielle
January 28
10:48 pm

Kyran

U straight?

Yes. I'm good still

Ight, if u need me lemme know

Okay

I locked my phone and looked up, following lashaun out of the movie, being that it was now over

"So after graduation you just going straight into modeling? No college?"

"Yeah I'm going straight into modeling but I do wanna college education still so I'll be doing online school"

"Oh word" lashaun nodded, grabbing my hand "I'm proud of you. Stay on yo shit"

"Thank you" I smiled as we continued to walk down the long hallway of the movie theater "so what about you? You sticking to basketball after graduation?"

He shook his head "hell no"

"Why not? I thought you like basketball?"

"Like... but not love. My momma just told me I had to find a sport or something to keep me out the streets like my cousins and shit but other than that, I'll just stick to 2k. And ion really fuck with school like that so college ain even a question. So I'll probably just end up going to the navy or some shit. I been looking into it"

"Well that's good too. But just make sure that's what you really wanna do before you commit to it"

Lashaun threw his arm across my shoulder, pulling me close to him and I sniffed him, tryina figure out what he was wearing because he smelt good as hell

"I can't believe yo ass don't fuck with candy like that" he randomly said as we walked past the snack area and I laughed

"Everybody says that. But I just never really did"

"Why? Yo people never let you eat it or what?"

"It's not them. It's a personal preference. I've always been a picky eater since I was old enough to eat. My parents hate it and always tryina talk me into eating some junk food something but I won't budge"

"Oh so you stubborn"

"I guess you can say that. But I look at it as I said what I said and can't nobody change my mind"

He chuckled, holding the door to the theater open for me so I thanked him and we headed to his car

"So you never ate fast food or nothing?"

"I have on VERY rare occasions and it takes me a lot to cave in"

"Well Ain nothing wrong with caving in every now and then"

"It depends" I added as we approached his car in the nearly empty parking lot. We got in the car and I looked at my phone seeing the time

"You been looking at yo phone all night"

I looked over at him

"I'm just not used to being out this late. Overprotective dad and brother"

"Well you good wimme. But ion blame em though. You a prize Brielle"

I couldn't help but smile at the compliment

"Stoppp"

"I'm forreal though. And I really do fuck witchu but you don't ever give a nigga a chance"