Thirty:

Brielle
March 5
8:31 pm

K💞

So when we going on this gym date?

Aweee
you gonna come fr?

Better answer before I change my mind

You can't change your mind. You coming. 🙄
But let me look at my schedule and I'll lyk

Better be lucky I fw u

Ik you like me

Just a lil bit

"What lil nigga got you smiling at yo phone?" I heard my daddy ask causing me to look up, quickly locking my phone

"I was texting kinsley about an inside joke"

"Yeah Ight. I know you got a lil boyfriend and when I find out who he is ima beat his ass. Then tell yo brother so he can beat his ass too" he told me as he sat on the couch beside me

"Trust me you don't have to worry about none of that. The people at that school barely like me anyways" I laughed a little

"Stop lying"

"I'm not. The females love looking at me like I did something to them and these boys.. it's like they don't like you if you not stupid enough to let them play you like a fool"

"Well you let 'em act like that if they want to cause one thing I know for a fact is won't none of em touch you. I'll have that whole school shut down quick as hell. And don't worry bout none of them lame ass lil boys either. You too smart and pretty for them anyways. Plus that save me from going to jail for hurting somebody son bout my babygirl"

I laughed "you always ready to hurt somebody"

"As long as you know. And you better make sure the whole world know cause I'm on everybody ass now that you bout to do this modeling shit full time"

"You can't be acting up daddy. What if I'm in Paris or something for a show?"

"It ain shit to take a flight there"

"IF you allowed there. You know some countries don't allow felons"

"Who told you I was a felon"

I made a face at him "I'm not kinsley. I don't live in this little imaginative world where I think my daddy is so perfect and does no wrong. I know NONE of y'all are saints. I know you probably caught more bodies than a cemetery. I know my momma used to be crazy and I know you used to get around"

When I said the last part his whole facial expression changed

"I ain ever got around"

"Daddy. You were very promiscuous. And I've heard from everybody but you. Even your own son said so"

"You love believing shit jr say. That boy been on that shit since he went off to school"

"My brother ain 100% right in the head but some stuff he don't lie about... I know how you used to be and that's why you so protective over me cause you don't want me to end up with somebody like the old you" I said with a nod "it's okay, I understand"

"Listen... I'm not proud at all for how I did y'all momma and I'll never have a good enough excuse for what I did. If I could go back in time and beat my own ass for how I did her, I would"

"Well from what I heard she did enough of that for you"

He kissed his teeth and I laughed

"I heard she had you in a headlock in front of everybody"