47. House Of Cards

The smooth sunrays invaded the little space of Taehyung's beige bedroom, the calm wind parted the pastel curtains as the omega squirmed, feeling a heavy weight on his chest. The blanket moved a little and the chilly breeze brushed off his toes, making him let out a soft whimper against the thick black curls, only to a warm touch to caress his leg.

The blanket was pulled on him again, covering his revealing skin from the coldness as his fingers found their way to caress the body which was hovering on top of him, sleeping ever so calmly.  

"Jungkookie... so heavy... get up..."

The omega murmured half asleep, attempting to push the man away from him. His efforts went in vain because the alpha didn't even budge, only tightened his hold while snuggling closer to his mate's neck, inhaling the scent.

Taehyung opened his eyes with a whine, registering that he was indeed caged by the alpha and the other doesn't even care about it since he was still dozing off without any knowledge of the world. 

Jungkook was on top of him, his head resting on Taehyung's chest, hands wrapped around the omega's either side, and limbs entangled. Most importantly, they both were naked.

A rosy blush crept up on Taehyung's neck to ear tips as he recalled the night before when they marked each other and mated to eternity. He felt the blood rush as his mind dipped in the euphoria, the moments where they touched each other passionately, kissed like there was no tomorrow.

All of it made Taehyung bloom like a wildflower, his face heated up at the thought while he bit his lips to hide the ecstasy. 

"I can see you're blushing, mate"

The alpha mumbled at his skin, the warm breath hitting on Taehyung's neck and the raspy words made his whole blood rush to the south. God, it was only the start of a new day.

The omega hummed softly, tugging Jungkook's hair and melting in the alpha's delicate touches on his skin. Jungkook slowly raised his head to look up at his mate who was already looking at him as if it was a dream. The alpha feels it too. It was surreal that he forgot to blink for some moments while gazing at the omega. 

"Jungkook..."

Taehyung whispered, and the alpha pecked his lips softly, making the rosy tint only widen on his cheeks. 

"Yes, my mate" 

"Get up, you're so heavy" 

"Oh, You didn't say this last night when we fvck--"

"Sush, will you? It's so early to say things like that." 

Taehyung mumbled against Jungkook's lips, feeling the hotness of the tongue diving to taste his neck. The alpha hummed softly, for which Taehyung felt vibrations sending all over his body. 

"Hmm, If so, let's do it, instead. Why waste time by talking?" 

"What---"

His words went to muffled moans when Jungkook kissed him on the lips, so passionately that Taehyung felt his heart burst out of his ribcage. Their heavy breathing and sweet moans filled the room, the alpha led Taehyung through his fantasies, and the omega, like an obedient and curious little cub, enjoyed his mate from top to bottom, skin to bone. 

It felt so good to be in each other's arms, bearing the marks and announcing to the world that indeed they're the power couple and no one can take their place. Destined or not, Taehyung found ecstasy in Jungkook and Jungkook built his home in Taehyung. 

Once they finished their hot session and a cold shower(let's not go there), they settled in the big dining space of Taehyung's penthouse. Jungkook was shirtless, cooking in the kitchen while Taehyung played some soft music behind.