40. Drowning In Desires

~Flashback~

It was probably past midnight, only their breathing could be heard in the quietness. They both were wrapped around each other like puzzle pieces. Taehyung hugged Jungkook as if his life depended upon the warmth they shared. And the alpha tightened the hold, letting Taehyung snuggle on the crook of his neck, inhaling softly.

It was an intimate position. They have never been like this. Especially, they both were shirtless, Taehyung was wearing shorts the alpha changed him into in between their sleep. Jungkook was only wearing his sweatpants and the omega was lying on his naked upper body, limbs entangled and hands on his heart.

Each time they adjusted their positions, tingles exploded in their bodies. Even in deep sleep, the sensation made them hold each other as if there was no tomorrow.

The morning was yet so far when Jungkook squirmed, feeling Taehyung's leg in between him, hugging him like a koala. He squinted his eyes to register what was going on, a small gasp left his mouth when the omega squirmed to lay on top of him, and their whole body glued together, especially the private parts.

Jungkook bit his lips tight when the friction shuddered him. He bit back every groan and growls because of the sleeping mate on him.

Jungkook placed a hand between them, and slowly tried to push the omega off him, but Taehyung only hugged him close, whining in his ears. He was confused about whether to hold Taehyung by his hips or by his---

"Mmm... Jungkookiee, 't so cold..."

Taehyung whined, muffled words created goosebumps on Jungkook's body. The alpha scoffed, thinking how the same Taehyung made him change into nothing but a pair of shorts because he felt hot all over just minutes ago. Jungkook was puzzled by the fact that the omega was still not in his sober state, or if he was, he would kick the alpha right there.

"Ouch"

Jungkook muttered when Taehyung's knee pressed in between his legs, he couldn't help but hold Taehyung's hand tight to stop the male from squirming. The scent he was releasing could tell what his mind was thinking. He was lucky that Taehyung was asleep.

"Just move away, Taehyung. I can't... I can't breathe..."

Jungkook whispered when he felt the omega nibbling the skin of his neck, nosing his scent gland. He doesn't care if Taehyung was scenting him, showing his affection, or just dreaming in his sleep. He doesn't care about anything at that point.

Jungkook gasped loud when Taehyung mewled against his skin, finding the friction between their legs and pressing their bodies closer.

"Kim fvcking Taehyung, you'll be the death of me."

The alpha cursed, holding Taehyung tightly to stop him from moving, he flipped them both in a snap. Now he doesn't care if Taehyung wakes up or not. His sanity was on fire. Nothing mattered at that moment.

With a whine, Taehyung lay there, with Jungkook on top of him. Just when the alpha thought his mate fell back into sleep, the omega opened his eyes slowly, blinking twice to register the things around him. Jungkook expected a storm, an outburst when Taehyung would realize what position he was in. But nothing happened.

Too immersed in his deep slumber and weariness, the omega stared at his mate. He wanted to say something but his mind went blank at the proximity, the overwhelming feeling settling inside as he kept his puzzled gaze on Jungkook. His arms went to wrap around Jungkook's neck, pulling the alpha closer.

It would be an understatement if we say Jungkook was in a paradise. He was again pulled by Taehyung in a warm embrace, letting him relax in his mate's arms.