A Party For Heros

Your Pov:

I wake up to Robin tapping me on my forehead. She was telling me how I needed to get ready for the party. Shit, the party, did I black out? I sighed and got up. It was 6 pm, The party was in an hour.. I quickly got a nice hot shower, it felt good on my wounds and muscles. After I got out, I laid out my black dress and started doing my hair and makeup. I curled my hair and put on a little foundation, mascara and red lip stick. I looked good. I put on my dress and it fit my body perfectly. I looked at myself in the mirror and could barley recognize myself. I wasn't use to dressing up. I sprayed my favorite perfume and began walking out of my room. As I walked out to the deck of the ship, it saw how full of life the sunny was. There was music, lights, food, basically everything. Man the straw-hats knew how to party. I noticed Zoro holding his nose while looking at me. I thought to myself how good he looks. I decide to Ignore my thoughts and went down to where Nami and Robin were.

Zoros Pov:

I made sure to put on the best outfit I owned. I wanted to impress her. As I began walking out to the deck, I see everyone besides Y/n. I guess she is still sleeping. 30 minutes go by, she still wasn't here. I sighed under my breathe. As I'm talking to the guys I look up and I see her at the top of the steps. She looked gorgeous as ever, basically an angel. Before I knew it, I noticed my nose started bleeding, shit. Chopper got all worried asking if I was okay, I nodded and rushed over to get a napkin. Get yourself together Zoro. I noticed Law had a nose bleed too, of course he did. I know his plan and its not gonna happen.

Your pov:

After talking to Nami and Robin, I decided to go straight to the alcohol. I knew I had to be drunk to have fun. The sad truth.. As I'm walking over towards the table Law stopped me and told me how beautiful I looked. I just smiled and complimented him back. Yeah Law's a sweet guy and pretty handsome, but I can tell he has a major crush on me, sometimes It's to noticeable. It made me wonder if what Zoro told me was true.  I was a confused mess. I finally made it over to the table and grabbed a bottle of sake and chugged it. I needed to drown the thoughts I was having and just have fun. When I felt drunk enough I went onto the dance floor and started dancing with Nami and Robin. As soon as the song ended a slow song came on. I decided to go get more to drink until Law grabbed my hand and asked for a dance. I wasn't thinking straight and said yes. He put his hands around my hips and we started dancing.

Zoros Pov:

I have been watching Y/n all night. I was trying to find the right time to talk to her. I noticed she has had a lot to drink and seemed like she was having so much fun. She danced like an angel even if some of her dance moves were silly, just made me fall in love with her more. I was sitting down until Franky came up to me, he said the next song was going to be a slow dance one. He requested it so he could grab a dance with Robin, so he suggested I ask Y/n. Before I could, I saw Law grab her hand and ask. I watched as he danced with her. My blood began to boil when he looked at me and smirked with his hands around her waist. I decided to go to the kitchen to get alcohol, I couldn't bare to watch. I wanted to be alone. I sat on the floor with a bottle of sake waiting for the song to be over. I heard the door open, I hoped it was Y/n, but it was just Marco. He sat down next to me. It was silent for a couple of seconds until he broke it.

Marco: Let me guess, Y/n?

How was he so good at finding stuff out? Well I guess it's obvious.

Zoro: Yeah.. I just don't know what to do.

Marco: Don't hang your head low, I know her better then anyone else. She is still crazy over you. Yeah it might take a bit for her to realize that it was a setup, but keep fighting for her. Just know I believe you, and you aren't alone.

Before I could say anything back, he got up and walked out. He really believed me? I sighed in relief, at least I have people on my side. I sat there thinking on how I would react if I found out something like  that all of a sudden. I would react the same way.. I grabbed another bottle of sake and walked out of the kitchen. I saw Y/n dancing in the middle with chopper. She had the biggest smile on her face and that meant the world to me. I decided to go over and talk to Luffy and Franky.

Your Pov:

As I was dancing with Law, I saw Zoro go into the kitchen. I didn't have much time to think why because Law started talking to me.

Law: I am so glad you defeated Kaido, I knew you were going to do amazing things ever since we were kids. I'm honored to be on your crew!

Y/n: You're very sweet Law, I'm glad you're on my crew also!

The song finally ended, I felt so light headed, I started defintely feeling the alcohol. Why did I drink so much. I heard my favorite song playing.

(Will maybe be continued)