Y/n's Final Trump Card

Listen to this song, while you read this chapter :)

Your Pov
I began to run towards the area where White Beards body stood, tears streaming down my face. I used the last ounce of my strength to send Whitebeard's body over by Aces, so they wouldn't be affected by my plan. Before I made the wall blocking the ocean I smiled one last time at Marco.
I started making a wall around myself and the marines, no one could escape. I had one more trick up my sleeve. I pulled out a bag of gunpowder and started throwing it all around. I never understood why I always carried gunpowder with me, but better put it to good use. I planned to die here with the two people who meant the most to you. Yeah its selfish of me, but I was going to take this place down with me. As I made a little flame on my finger, something overcame me. It was Guilt? In that moment I remembered all the things Ace, Zoro, Marco and White Beard had said to me. What the hell am I doing? I didn't want to go through with the plan anymore, I noticed I was the only one in the barrier with low level marines. I knew Akainu was in here. That's when I heard the sinister laugh of him. I looked up to see that he made a hole in the stone barrier to get out. I made eye contact with him as he dropped magma into the place making each part go up in flames. I wanted to live. Live out for Ace and White Beard. I wanna be with Zoro. The whole island was going to get destroyed. I hoped Zoro was still around so I attempted to invade his mind. I had to say one last thing to him. As the explosions started getting closer, I began pouring out my feelings, hoping that he will hear.

Y/n in Zoro's mind: Zoro i'm so sorry, I broke our promise. I resented you for leaving me, that's why I never came to find you. Seeing you here made me realize how much love I still have for you. I wanted to run and hug you, but I couldn't and I guess I can't anymore. I'm so sorry we can't fulfill all the things we hoped too. I hope you can find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me. I'll always be watching over you and I know you'll be the greatest swordsman's. Live for me Roranora Zoro, never forget me. Then all of marine ford blew up in flames.

Zoro's Pov
I was on the sunny, in the arms of Franky sailing away. He knew I would go immediately after you if he let go of me. Why would you do such a thing. All of a sudden I heard her beautiful voice in my head.
Tears began streaming down my face as I heard what she was saying. After she said her very last word, a huge explosion erupted destroying marine ford. I screamed my heart out, falling out of the arms of Franky. My whole world was gone. Why are you so damn foolish y/n. WHY. I couldn't breath, my heart breaking into pieces, I was having a panic attack. All of a sudden everything went black. I started waking up, noticing I'm in my bed. My chest was hurting, and I had a splitting headache. God that was a terrible dream. Is that what is going to happen when we make it there? I walked out to the deck of the ship to see all of my crew sadden. So it was reality.

Chopper: Zoro I am sorry, I knew you loved her, she sacrificed herself to save us and all the other pirates

Chopper began hugging my leg, crying. Chopper was my little buddy. Luffy came up to me, tears in his eyes.

Luffy: I fought along side her and barley knew her, but she changed me. I lost Ace today, and now I lost y/n. I knew we would be great friends, again Zoro i'm sorry, but I couldn't risk any of my crew dying.

I just stood there with a blank expression. I said no words and just walked back into my room. I sat down on my bed pulling out the necklace holding our promise ring. My silent cries filled my room. I kept questioning to myself.