The Land Of Wano

Y/n pov
I haven't slept, eaten, just stayed in my room crying
How could Zoro do this to me.
Chopper was worried about me, and stayed by my side the whole way there
I ended up calling Katakuri, where no one could hear our convo, so I could somehow keep my mind occupied
I had so many questions..
As I'm sitting outside waiting for him to answer
I hear a confused hello

Y/n: Is this katakuri?

Kata: Yes, who is this

Y/n: I am the girl that you saved, my name is y/n. Why did you save me?

Kata: Because you saved me. I have a question for you, what exactly is your fruit.

I was confused, what does he mean by that, how did i save him? and why is he asking about my fruits?

Y/n: why should I tell you? You're an enemy

Kata: I'm not an enemy anymore, more of an ally to you, I'm asking because i can't explain what happened to you after you destoryed the island.

I destoryed the island! wtf.
I ended up telling him about my fruits and how I obtained them.
He sounded worried and said thank you and hung up. I was so confused.. What exactly happened
All of a sudden I hear luffy yell that we made it to the land of Wano.
My heart sunk.. I was going to have to see zoro
The man who shattered me.

Zoro pov:
It's been so long since i've seen y/n, I missed her so muc. Our group couldn't do much here since the rest of the crew hasn't arrived yet. I saved some bi standards and what not, nothing special. I wondered if y/n accomplished her goal, and if she is okay, Since there isn't anything of the outside world here in Wano, I couldn't keep updated.
The only thing I have of y/n is her vever card and I watched it like a hawk. I saw they began moving toawrds here, Joy filled inside of me. I'll finally be reunited with her, so I decided to go to sleep.
The next morning, I woke up to usopp yelling at me, saying how he can't believe me.
I look over to see the girl i saved before sleeping in my bed?
Wtf, how did she get here
Usopp ran out asking for a transponder snail, since we only had access to one. He was going to call y/n? No, no no no! I run out trying to tell him it's not what it looks like, But he just ignored me and ran off.
Shit..

Laws pov:
My plan worked, I put the girl in there with Zoro to frame him, since I knew usopp came in to wake him up. I gave usopp my snail and let him go crazy.
I'm sorry y/n, I know you will be heart broken but i'll cure that, He doesn't deserve such a beautiful girl like you, i do. Oh look.. your poor heart looks like it's hurting, i'll see you soon my beautiful y/n.

Your pov:
We were about to arrive at Wano, as I begin to tell chopper how nervous I am.
I didn't wanna see zoro, talk to him, or anything...
I was so weak, and could barley walk far, wI as still injured from the big mom fight and I barley ate anything. As the ship pulls in, Chopper turns into his deer form and puts me on my back
Luffy jumps off the ship screaming his name, Zoro.. He was waiting here, same with Law and Marco
I was so happy to see marco that i got an ounce of adrenaline and jumped off of chopper running to him, then collapsing into his arms.

Y/n: MARCOOO *crying*

Marco: My sweet girl, oh how I missed you, what happened to you? You look terrible and can't even walk

Y/n: Very long story uncle marco, i'll tell you it tonight
Law starts walking over towards us

Law: Y/n ya, im so glad you are alive *small tears in his eyes*