The Surgeon Of Death

Law's Pov:
As i'm carrying Y/n's almost lifeless body in my arms, I can sense someone watching me. I don't want anyone to know I have her.  She's to precious for this evil world, and  She needs me to protect her. She belongs to me.  I made sure rush inside quickly and told my crew members to go underwater. This would be one of the last commands I gave them. As I began to lay her on the operating table, I noticed all the scars her arms. I wonder how many she had on her body. I began removing her top. Once her upper was body exposed, I noticed half her body covered in burn marks from the explosion and the hole in her stomach was much worse. I was surprised how she survived, But I always knew how strong of a girl she has been. I couldn't help but admire her beautiful body. I just wanted to touch all over her, but I knew I couldn't. At least not yet. I made sure to do my best work yet. Before I closed up the hole in her stomach, I went into it and grabbed her heart out. I needed a way to always have her with me, or if she decided to escape me. Basically I have control over her. I made sure to avoid her organs when going through the inside of her body. Her heart is still connected to her body, since I didn't cut it out and didn't get it damaged. I made sure to keep it protected. My sweet beautiful y/n, you are safe now. With the spare time I've had, I began reading about brains and If there was any possible way to alter ones memories while Y/n was recovering. She seemed to be in a small coma. I envied what she had with Zoro. I want her to forget about him and I want to erase all the memories she had with him. I stayed up every night to make my very own pill that works in the long run. It took time for it to kick in, it would slowly make the memories of who she loved the most vanish. I knew that person would be Zoro. I crushed up the pill i made and put it into her iv. Ever since I've had her with me, something snapped, making me insane for her. I didn't need anyone else but her. Since I knew she was not gonna wake up for another coupe days, I decided to take care of some things. As i'm walking down the halls of the submarine, I see my favorite white bear Bepo. I was wondering what he was still doing up. He wasn't going to be apart of my plan. I decided to walk up to him.

Law: Oi Bepo! It's kinda late for you to be up ya?

Bepo: Oh captain! sorry, I can't seem to sleep.

Law: Here you go buddy, this will help you sleep

I ended up giving him a sleeping pill, a heavy duty one. Once I knew he was asleep. I went off to finish business. I saw all my crew mates in the kitchen, I called for them to meet me here. They had worried faces painted on their faces. it was Pathetic. I had my room already prepared, without them even knowing. I decided to make the announcement.

Law: Thank you all for meeting me here when its very late. The reason why I called you all here is to tell you, I wont be needing you anymore. You all have been dead weight to me. Now since I have her, I don't need you guys anymore. Now this is goodbye.

I ended up slicing them up killing every last one. Blood splattered across the kitchen. For some reason their screams brought me so much joy. I let Bepo survive, because he was my bestfriend. I had y/n now. I'll tell her my whole crew was murdered so I will be able can travel along with her and be there to protect her. My plan is finally working. I cleaned the kitchen all up and disposed of the body parts. The sea creatures will have a great meal tonight. I was exhausted after that, so I went and passed out on my bed. The next day I got an unexpected call from Marco on my Transponder snail. He knew I had her shit. He told me to meet them somewhere, Punk Hazard. Great that was already my plan. I went into the town we docked at to get some stuff for the trip.

Y/n Pov
I began to wake up in an operating room. The lights were so bright. I wondered how I got here. All I remember is being at marine ford and it exploding. My wounds are patched up too? All of a sudden I heard a somewhat familiar voice. The door began opening and I couldn't believe who it was.