Whole Cake Island

Y/n's Pov
After everyone was asleep, I decided to go sit outside, of course I grabbed a couple bottles of Sake. I found a beautiful spot and just star gazed. Memories began flooding into my head of my childhood and how happy I was with my dad and mom, How Whitebeard took me in as one of his own, Ace always having my back. I can't lie, I was so depressed. Yeah I had Marco but it just wasn't enough, I wanted to be with all of them, a family again. I opened my 4th bottle of sake and began chugging it. After I finished it, I began crying my eyes out. I wanted to end it all, I wanted to be with them. I began talking to myself  "I hope you're all watching over me, and are so proud of me that's all I want". As soon as I was about to open the 5th bottle, The green haired guy came over and asked if this seat was taken. I will admit, his presence made everything better.

Zoro: Oi, mind if I take a seat with you?

Y/n: Y..yea of course, Sorry this is so embarrassing

Zoro: Don't worry about it. This isn't the first time I've seen you cry. *taking my bottle of sake*

I was confused, how did he know me? Plus he took away my bottle and started drinking it.

Y/n: Oi moss head, give me that back

Zoro: It's Zoro, not moss head

Y/n: Moss head actually sounds better *smiling*

He had given up. We talked for what seemed like hours, then he suddenly gave me a hug.

Zoro: It's late, let me walk yoh back to your room

Y/n: Okay.. Mosshead *giggling*

When I got up I started running away. I was so drunk. I was never good with my alcohol, Ace had to baby sit me every time. I could barley see where I was going, but I noticed Zoro chasing after me. Reminded me on how Ace use to chase me around.

Zoro's Pov
God I missed her beautiful smile. I wish she remembered me, I really do, but I still enjoyed the time I spent with her. I was planning on doing something really bold. As we finally got to her room, she gave me a small smile and said goodnight. I said fuck it. I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. I couldn't hold back anymore. It was the first time I have kissed her, my first kiss in general. Her eyes were sparkling. I was shocked that she began to kiss back. The kiss lasted for so long, not one of us backing down. All of a sudden she stops kissing and looks up at me. She said one thing that made tears come to my eyes.

Y/n: Z..zoro? Is that really you

What the hell. S..she remembered me. I stood there in shock. Until she hugged me tightly.

Y/n: ZORO! How.. how did I forget you, my memories were so fuzzy when it came to you

She began crying into my chest, I began crying also. My sweet girl remembered me, I guess what stories says, "A true loves kiss breaks a spell"

Y/n: I..i'm so sorry. I resented you, I'm sorry for everything. I..I really don't know how I forgot you.. I'm sorr-

Before she could say sorry again. I plant another kiss on her lips.

Zoro: It's okay, Please don't leave me again.

She took my hand and brought me into the room she was staying in. As soon as she closed the door she grabbed me and started kissing me passionately. I knew what she wanted to do, but I pulled away and asked if we can catch up instead. I wanted our first time to be perfect. She agreed and began talking about everything that has happened to her.