╰☆☆ 11 ☆☆╮

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. ♥

Jasmine- 

I sat In my bathroom fixing my hair and makeup... My outfit was already together... It's been 3 weeks since i made breakfast for the guys and Today Wonho text me saying i was going to be apart of a very important mission.

It was High end and i needed to dress the part. That's all he said. Telling me that I have to go to the location he sent to my phone at a certain time. When i arrive he'd give me the rest of the details.

I used to be annoyed when he assigned me to jobs like this. When you don't actually know what the objective is until you get there. Because it made my anxiety spike. 

But after a decent amount of missions with E-woo, I learned how to use my improve skills to go with the flow of any occasion and work it to my advantage. 

I finished playing with my hair and makeup and looked over my outfit.

About 10 minutes later i pulled up to the venue... there seemed to be a lot of high class people all around. I got out of my range and tossed my keys to the valet sending them a nice smile before walking closer to the entrance where i saw people gathered and talking while others went inside. 

I stopped shy of the huge crowd and pulled out my phone texting wonho that i was at the location. Almost instantly I got a text saying "I know i can see you"

I frowned confused but before i could react there was a hand on y hip. I jumped some looking up to see a older couple smiling at me turning to the side to see who the hand belong to I was met with a smiling wonho who kissed my cheek taking me all the way by fucking surprised.

I had to stop my face from forming the most disgusting  mug i could muster and instead i wrapped my hand around his side sending him a painfully fake smile and pinching his back some which he jerked a bit.