╰☆☆ 4 ☆☆╮

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. ♥

Jasmine~

E-woo made small talk with me on the way to meet Wonho. Once we arrived to a grand looking building... i looked up in awe as we drove to underground parking...

Me: wow this place is so nice.

E-woo chuckled.

i looked over at him for a moment.

Me: you think i'd do good on the job?? i mean i've finished High school so i guess the most i can do i a desk job. But i should be fine right??

E-woo frowned for a moment before a look of realization washed over his face.

E-woo coughed before speaking

E-woo: oh yea... about that i should've warned yo-

i gasped

Me: OMG !! E-WOO............LOOK AT MY OUTFIT... IM NOT PREPARED, THIS ISN'T PROPER WORK ATTIRE.

he started laughing and i hit his shoulder

Me: hey!?

E-woo: trust me... that'll be the least of your worries

i looked at him confused and he shook his head..

E-woo: just wait until we get inside you'll see.

i followed him inside and up the elevator. Once out we walked down a long hall with floor to ceiling mirrors...

Me: woahhh

i was in aww as i followed E-woo down to the only door in sight.. he knocked on it twice before opening it up. we walked inside to see Wonho sitting at his desk and what looked to be a buff body guard standing in the far end of the room with an ear piece.

Wonho wrote on a paper paying us no mind

E-woo: Boss

dropping his pen he looked up at us but froze a bit upon seeing me walk around E-woo

Wonho: oh? great job E-woo.

he stood from his desk walking around before standing in front of me and lifting his hand to me. Slowly i took it, looking over at E-woo to make sure i was doing the right thing.

He nodded slowly and i yelped a bit when Wonho spun me around looking me over.

Wonho: Nice nice.... Now for starters. your name??

i looked at him confused for a bit until i realized what he said.

Me: Oh i'm jasmine.

"Jasmine?? that has a nice ring to it"

i heard E-woo whisper.

we were staring each other down when Wonho spoke causing me to look back over at him.

Wonho: Okay jazzy poo. Your knew job will be completing task for me

i cringed at the name and watched as wonho walked back around his desk and E-woo laughed besides me

Me: i don't understand... i thought you'd give me a job.

Wonho: oh you'll be working... solely for me.. Think of it as an under the table employment.