╰☆☆ 7 ☆☆╮

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. ♥

Jasmine~

My heels clicked as i sipped on my drink. I had a few bags in my hand and was ready to head home. A nice meal and my bed was calling my name. My eyes caught a Sephora. 

Hmmmmm maybe i could re-up and on a few things while i'm here. 

I gasped at how big this one was... there was so many products, i was in heaven. I grabbed a few face masks and placed them in my buggy. Then i grabbed a new primer and was reading the label on some setting spray when i got a text.

I placed the spray in my buggy deciding to just go a head and get it before grabbing my phone.

Wonho:

Are you busy later tonight??? doesn't matter L0L me and E-woo are having dinner at my place tonight your joining.

Rolling my eyes i was about to respond when i felt a tap on my shoulder

"Jasmine?"

Looking over my shoulder i turned around. Taking a step back i had to register who was standing in front of me. Crystal.

she gasped

Crystal: OMG!!! it is you, Wow look at you. You look amazing. W-is that a channel bag!? So you got away with some cash after all?

she looked confused

I mugged her shaking my head.

Me: Actually i did not.

she frowned scratching the back of her head... i took the chance to look over her outfit. She didn't look too bad but she also didn't look her best. There was a cup of coffee in her hand and bags under her eyes.

Crystal: yeah.... sorry about that. Im glad your okay thought. You look good.

i frowned at her

Me: Can't say the same for you. 

she chuckled looking down at her boots

Crystal: Yeah i kinda been partying non-stop since that night. Loss a shit tone of the money in a bet. I've been trying to find someone to put me onto one last job. then i'll be done for good and can change my life you know??

i looked her up and down slowly before nodding

Me: Yeah......well you take care.

i turned on my heels to walk away but she grabbed my shoulder

Crystal: WAIT! wait

I raised my brow at her

Crystal: you seem to be doing good...think you can loan me a couple of bucks??? 

i scuffed.

Me: nope.

Crystal: Well... are you seeing anyone? do they have a friend??

Me: no i don't know anyone you can leach off of. Unlock you i have a job crystal... Maybe try that.

Crystal: well where do you work... maybe i cou-

Me: No.... hell no. Even if i could tell you i wouldn't. You left me for dead... just like this convo. Dead it. goodbye crystal.

She opened her mouth to say something else but i turned around walking away. After paying for my items i got the valet to bring my car around and i left putting in the address to Wonho's in the GPS

I can't believe that bitch asked me for money.

I should have slapped her.

Im sorry this chapter was so short. It's really just filler.. the next chapter WILL be longer

Vote| Please comment and share your thoughts ❤❤❤