╰☆☆ 9 ☆☆╮

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. ♥

Jasmine-

I sat on my couch eating yogurt and watching tv as last nights dinner ran thru my mind. Wonho had basically asked to pretend to be his fiancé

Basically after his mom died his dad fell into a deep depression and started focusing on things strictly business related. Treated Wonho like shit and only cares about the material value of things now

He went from a family man with many business ventures to a depression man with a sun who started dabbling in the wrong things. including underground businesses. 

Raised his son horribly and forced him to take on his role in most of those businesses when he grew up. Hints why wonho has all this money.

But thats not even the worst part. The kicker in all this is once wonho got a good understanding of everything and how this kind of lifestyle works his father insisted at he get married and have a kid so he'd have a grandchild who would be next in line after wonho.

which is just terrifying to think about. And little wonho trying his hardest to win his father's heart over is just going to follow through like a lost puppy. 

I also find out last night that he was actually engaged to be married before but he didn't fall through because of the other party. 

He said it was an marriage that his father arranged. His dad picked out the girl and wonho wasn't interested in her. He didn't think she was his type but would force himself to get along with her if that would make his dad happy.

It fell threw and his dad has resented him for a while saying it was wonho's fault for not trying hard enough to win the girl over apparently.

Now his dad is going to visit him for the first time in years and he wants to impress him during his visit. 

I want know parts of that. I already don't have parents of my own. I don't even care about the reason they gave me up. But that being my back story doesn't help my dislike for people who keep their children and treat them poorly. 

Stupid fucks 

Wonho hasn't messaged me yet today. I almost have the mind to ignore him. If it wasn't for the fear of him literally ruining my life. 

I stopped looking eating to look over at my door. Someone had knocked. Sitting my yogurt down. I walked over opening the door only to be met with wonho. I mugged him closing my rug some. 

Me: What?

i said with an annoyed voice. 

His eyes traveled Up and down my figure.

Wonho: Jas just let me talk to you

I shook my head 

Me: Do you have a job for me or not...

Wonho: Be with me?

I sighed and turned around letting the door close in his face. only it was not quick enough. He pushed the door opened and followed me back into the living room

Wonho: Jazz please!? You wouldn't even have to do anything but sit and look pretty. You do that daily! Just sit there and pretend to be my girl and I'll even pay you well..

I crossed my arms

Me: And then what??? How far are you planning to go with this? what if he asked about the wedding.. what if he wants to be at the wedding. hell WHAT IF HE EXPECTS US TO HAVE A BABY

Wonho signed and and rubbed the back of his head

Wonho: Would that be so bad?

I gasped screaming in his face

Me: WHICH PART!?

Wonho: All of it?

i went to yell  but he threw his arms up

Wonho: Okay... Okay.. would having my child be so bad

Me: Yes.

He looked so hurt

Me: Get somebody else to do it. I wont have a baby to be a pawn in your father's game. I don't even have a father and i know better than to go alone with that behavior. 

He went to speak but stopped and looked at me 

Wonho: and your mother??

He asked gently before tilting his head.

I shook my head. 

He sighed 

Wonho: Im sorry jasmine... I shouldn't have been so ignorant

I nodded sitting on the couch as he sat next to me

Me: What about your ex fiancé. you said your dad blamed you for it falling through.... What happened? where is she now?

He shrugged..

Wonho: She uhh... well i don't know she just left i guess. If my dad knew where she was he'd probably pay her parents a crazy amount of money to have her married to me. 

Me: would you like that?

He sighed sitting back

Wonho: I don't know... I'm not really sure what I want for myself. Maybe i have no ambition? Maybe I'm just content with being my father's puppet. I call and text him all the time but he rarely responds.

Me: Have you ever seen a therapist? You know someone you can vent to. talk about your feelings out loud. 

He shook his head

Wonho: No... Only E-woo. and he gets so upset and riled up when I bring it up. But i know he's just trying to protect me. 

I nodded before placing my hand on his shoulder

Me: Well now you have two people looking out for you.

He smiled and i smiled back at him.

Vote| Please comment and share your thoughts ❤❤❤