first game

selenas pov:

with with my eyes half shut, i could feel the brightness seeping through my shutters as the songbirds chirped outside. i shifted over slightly, i did not actually want  to wake up. so i tried to maintain my eyes to be securely shut. on my right, in his slumber was my baby, kylian, who was resting directly next to me. the big baby was also twisting around. suddenly, he  softly placed his right hand on my waist in an effort to get me closer towards him so that he could embrace you.

kylian slowly started caressing my shoulder, clavicle, and upper back before advancing onto my cheek.  he finally then reached the last destination, as he pressed his lips adoringly against mine. with one of my arms around him, my eyes still continued to be shut.  i both continued to suffer from exhausted from the previous night (no one should even know what went on, you can probably guess). despite being half asleep, i felt kylian drifting away from me but at the same time i couldn't respond because i was still so lethargic. kylian commented raspy voice, 'good morning my love'

i complained, 'i'm tired'. as i do not like talking in the morning as it just ruins my peace and makes me feel nauseous.

'well you better hurry up and wake up, you see me play today, and your friends are also going to beat your ass', kylian says sarcastically.

'this is all your fault by the way', 'fuck you kylian', suddenly i am awake, i wonder why.

few hours later.
kylian had to go to his game early, i would've gone with him but i wasn't even ready, girl problems. jessica and bruna were kind of giving me silent treatment, they'll be fine once they see me, i just told them
that i'll meet them in the box. i had done my makeup and quickly posted a story to my instagram.

the hardest decision for me was whether i should wear my messi shirt or a kylian shirt

the hardest decision for me was whether i should wear my messi shirt or a kylian shirt. i weighed up all the pros and cons and decided that i shall stick with my boyfriends shirt. because i don't want messi to think i am a weirdo the first time meeting him (although i am). i quickly got changed into my mbappe shirt, and i smelt of my boyfriend, it had only been like an hour but gosh, i just want him in my arms. i hope he does well tonight... for me.

i made my way to the stadium.

psg vs lorient
i began to get nervous as i entered the stadium and couldn't find my way around until someone recognised me and directed me to our box. bruna and jessica will pay for this as we are supposed to be walking in together but no, here we are not together. i open the box to find them both sitting on the sofa just staring at me when i enter the room.

jessica gets up. 'selena, you chienne, how dare you!' obviously in a jokingly manner.

i do not respond and she discretely begins walking towards me, knowing her i know that she is going
to chase me so i begin to speed walk and
remember that people are watching us. unforgivably, i stop but it would've been very funny.