birthdays

selenas pov:
i wish i never woke up, i wish i could just sleep forever and forget about my problems, the ones which i have caused. just another day of my life.

jess❤️:

jessica: hi sel, sorry for the late notice but it's marcos party tomorrow, i finally got the venue available for tomorrow. everyone will be coming and more of marcos teammates you haven't met before💋💋

me: yes i defo will !!! send me the details por

i just couldn't be bothered with anything, i can't be bothered to see kylian again, i cannot be bothered getting dressed again or doing my hair or makeup. i hate when this happens to me because later on in the day i look back and laugh at how dramatic and silly i was. suddenly, my phone pings and the person
who i was dreading to speaks to finally replies backs to me.

kylian mbappe has sent you a message

kylian: are you coming tomorrow.

me: yes

kylian: see you tomorrow then

how dry i thought to myself. honestly if we were ever to get together and he texts like he texts he would give me panic attacks every 2 seconds, something that i cannot already deal with. why am i already having doubts? is he in the wrong or am i? am i a brat or is he a brat?

*the next day*

*song on whilst getting ready*

brunas pov:
me and neymar went to selenas house to get ready, well because i wanted to get ready with selena so that we could take cute pictures. whenever me and neymar asked about kylian she seemed to brush the question off like we wouldn't realise. okay if she wants to be like that then, i will not pressure her as i know how she feels.

'you getting ready for my boy kylian?' neymar jokes

'no neymar, i am getting ready for myself, i don't need no man!'

when selena says this i instantly die of laughter because knowing her she will go straight to kylian when she sees him. silly girl.

i know that selena and kylian have had some sort of miscommunication, i can just tell by her body language that's how well i know the girl. i hope they do work it out though because then our gang will be more closer and we can go on double dates together like we always planned and because selena and kylian are so fun to be with, god bless them.

*at the venue*

'selena do you mind, go find your man',  my boyfriend joked with selena as she tried taking pictures of us. yes i got back with ney, i decided to give it one more shot as we're both mature and know what we want plus i really did miss him and through all these years; i still could not fill the void of him.

'let's see sel'