the city of paris

SELENA'S pov:'After my hiatus, I have finally arrived and I am once again in Paris for fashion week in

SELENA'S pov:
'After my hiatus, I have finally arrived and I am once again in Paris for fashion week in. I really don't know how i'm going to cope I questioned myself. First of all I had to take a break from everything as my mental health was really getting bad from being in LA, I now know why The Weeknd wanted to escape from LA. Maybe I could move to Paris, where I do not have to worry about people that I do not like.

Slow down, Selena', I laughed as I was getting WAY too comfortable ahead of myself, you cant even look after yourself first and have to worry about walking 11 shows in 9 days first. I am extremely grateful that this year I am literally the definition of booked and busy with brands that I adore. Fingers crossed all will go well and my anxiety will not kill me.... like always lol.

Planes are the absolute worst for me, I think it's because I literally watched too many plane documentaries and literally know all the casualties inside and out that's how much they traumatised me. This journey was not bad at all for a 10 hour flight (probably because it was night and I slept half way through it).

'It was mid evening and I just needed a bed as my whole body was aching, shout-out vitamin D. My manager booked me a hotel that was 30 mins away, by driving I am aware that this is literally nothing. Arriving at my hotel of course I had to post a picture like every bitch on instagram does.

My eyes were attached to the Eiffel tower, captivated by bright lights at how magnificent they looked, I knew this was my time to shine, I was now ready than ever to mark my name in the industry

My eyes were attached to the Eiffel tower, captivated by bright lights at how magnificent they looked, I knew this was my time to shine, I was now ready than ever to mark my name in the industry. My daydream broke to instagram notifications of my Parisian girlfriends who live in Paris who didn't even know I was coming to their city, I mean they probably did know because I am Selena but didn't know when.

Jessica and Antonella are both who I love and adore the most. Jessica is who I aspire to be, her work ethic is insane and she is just so beautiful, her husband is Marco Verratti who plays for Paris Saint Germain. I support Barcelona and yes it's funny whenever I see him to you know remind him of what happened. I don't even know how I became close friends with Antonella, I love her and her children AND her husband lionel messi so so so much, I will defend him no matter what because he is the greatest of all time, I really don't know how people compare him to.... anywho. I miss my girls so much, I have decided that I am going to have a long over due catch up with them after fashion week as there will be no stress, however i  may even see them at an event that I am modelling for so that's even better for me :)'.