the circle

selenas pov:
2 weeks have passed, and in those 2 weeks i think i have a new friendship group now, i absolutely adore them guys and was terrified as i have trauma from big friendship groups, but ours, everyone got along so well i couldn't have asked to meet such nicer and genuine people. I have gotten closer to kylian, everyone notices it, i just laugh it off because i hate speaking about myself, whatever happens will happen. On the other hand i cannot lie, neymar does piss me off sometimes, he just asks me indirectly about bruna CONTINUOUSLY. Like you haven't been together and she still has that effect on you after all those girls that you have fucked and been with?  Men for you.
Anyway i have decided to put an end to this all and actually tell bruna and now she is coming to paris, i haven't told anyone else yet. I am just going to text the group chat and arrange a meet up and bring bruna along, then neymar will stop annnoying me for eternity.
gang🫂
me: guys we haven't met up in ages, anyone wanna come to my house tomorrow evening before your game on saturday??
kylian: yes i'll be there FOR SURE

*i bursted out laughing because kylian instantly texted back, what a legend that means i won't be aired in the group chat*

me: yeh of course ur coming🙄🙄

achraf: can you 2 please shush or go away. and yes for sure

neymar: fine

jessica: yes we will be coming of course selena🫶🏼

kylians pov:
i haven't texted selena today shit i have just got carried away with training. let me see how she is doing now.

me: bonjour madam

selena: OMG, fuck it i'm just gonna tell u, do not open ur mouth otherwise i will kill u

me: what are you on about?

selena: basically u know how ney has been annoying me about bruna, well she's at my house right now and i invited everyone over so you can all meet her, and so that neymar can finally leave me alone, do not tell him though because it's meant to be a surprise. thanks ly xxxx

me: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

well i wasn't expecting that

the next day:
brunas pov:
i only came to paris for selena because i love her too much and because i wanted to see this kylian who she never shuts up about and because..... i just wanted to see how someone is doing. ANYWAYS selena said that they should all be arriving in like 10 minutes and i am shitting myself i csnnot do this, i don't know what will happen with ney because it's been too long and i am terrified of his teammates even though i should not care. The things i do for my....

*doorbell rings*

'where is she?' kylian shouts and barges past selena to see me waiting in the living room.

'here, hi i'm bruna', i quickly say and give him a one second hug because that's all selenas man.

'where's my hi?', selena comes in asking kylian

'come here', i see kylian peck selena on the lips before he hugs her tightly. I never knew that they have kissed before, she has some explaining to do.

*doorbell rings*
everyone else starts to arrive except for neymar, i quickly grab selena and began to question her.

'OH MY GOSH BRUNA WTF, i honestly tried to play it off cool but like that's the first time he done that and i was not prepared for it at all. Oh my gosh i don't know what to do, just okay it off cool sel, there is nothing to worry about. just enjoy your night', selena was giving herself that advice and good, because i would've said the same thing.