soul tie

selenas pov:

i have not had sex before in my life, since i reached the stage of adolescence, i believed that i will always wait until marriage as it is in my culture - or even when the right person came along. i don't know why people never believe me when i tell them that i am a virgin. however after 21 years of being in this earth, kylian mbappe came into my life,  i don't know if what i was about to do would ruin my life or change it for the better...

i was already so comfortable with kylian, we were so comfortable together. i didn't want to make the mistake where i slept with him and he ditched me straight after hence why i made him wait. to be honest, he had never ever mentioned sex to me, which is very surprising as apparently he used to sleep with everyone before me. i put it of because i had doubts, what if i wasn't good enough? what if he compared me to who he slept with in the past? i was petrified, but i couldn't live my life to the fullest without overcoming any type of fear i had.

kylian was incredibly affectionate and caring, checking to see whether he was pleasing me well enough. he smothered me with kisses all over, his tongue caused me to experience things that i was unable to do myself.

i was in such a state of bliss that i was unresponsive when he entered my body. the pressure and anguish of having your my pushed ajar, though, prompted me to moan and tightening my grip on kylian's back as he continued to thrust his shaft in. it was almost intolerable because the discomfort was truly unique i had ever experienced before. although i wanted this because i trusted him, a sudden waft of regret hit me, my eyes began to well up with tears.

kylian noticed straight away, he questioned, trying to wipe a teardrop that already had fallen from your face, "baby, are you okay?" i bit onto my lower lip then inhaled deeply.

i don't know why i stopped, probably thinking of the worst again, at that moment i was thinking why i stopped therapy when i could've just spoke to her online forgetting what me and kylian were doing, what I WAS doing.

'yes kylian, oops', i pufffed.

no, are you sure mon bébé?, kylian asked, i could tell that he was worried, but i did not want to stress him out so i practised my breathing exercises discretely that my therapist taught me trying to reduce my rapid shallow breathing. i suddenly felt a tiny bit better as kylian comforted me.

i relaxed and temporarily closed my eyes before opening them again with a more serene expression as the discomfort between my legs started wearing off.

kylian settled into a quicker pace, causing me to weave my legs over his midsection and claw at his back (with my long ass acrylics). kylian shortly had me gasping his name as he sped up and delicately touched my skin. i literally went from tearing myself apart to experiencing the most joy i had ever known in the space of what... 2 minutes? later, catching myself by surprise, as kylian reached his orgasm, i wasn't letting go and was asking for him for round 2.

thank god we were home alone.