new beginnings

kylians pov:
                                  achraf🇲🇦

me: i can't do this anymore, do you think i should do it or is it too soon?

achraf: yes mon frère🙏🏼 about time

    sel ❤️

me: sel will you meet me at my house in like 2 hours, i miss you

sel: k, miss u more🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

why does she have to k me? i cannot stand that, it must not happen again after today. i have finally that now is finally the time, she is a beautiful girl and i don't want to lose her. the rest of the girls i have been with, i felt nothing as strong as i have with sel. she is like my bestfriend, and i am falling for her more and more everyday. i have even told my mum about her, i have never spoken about any girl especially like this, it's not even a month but i do feel that there is so much potential with us.

another thing i liked about selena is that i haven't even slept with her and i feel so strongly about her. normally, i am never like this, i don't know how i have become so whipped over her, it's like she is my drug, i cannot live without her. i will always cherish paris fashion week 2019 where i got close to her. i did see her before sometimes when she did come to paris before but i never spoke to her and looked at her, simply because i didn't have the time, i was so busy with people who i regret.

2 hours later

selenas pov:
thank god kylian asked me to come over and chill, i was literally losing my mind, we're so in sync like that, my soulmate for real (I am so delusional).

fit check:

whilst getting dropped of to kylians, I wasn't nervous or anything

whilst getting dropped of to kylians, I wasn't nervous or anything. I just wondered what he had planned for us today, that boy is full of ideas, I wouldn't be surprised if I would be jumping out of a plane next. it was nice that we were hanging out alone and not with everyone else, I do love them though but I just wanted kylian alone to myself, I know that everyone wants him because the is the starboy.

'what the fuck, is this guy stupid?' I entered kylians house, his door wasn't even locked?? I walked in and he was just sat on his couch on his phone probably finding his next girl to fuck. a millionaire footballer leaving his door unlocked, how stupid can he be.

'come here you'.

'no, are you okay in the head?' lock your flipping doors ky', I try to be serious but fail as I lock eyes with him. why is it so hard?

kylians pov:
i want to give selena a gift first of all. i know how much of a fan she is of messi, she loves him so much, i have never seen someone as crazy as her. she does hate me low-key because ronaldo was my idol growing up. leo is really busy, he is part of our tight friendship group but he just hasn't had the time to catch up with selena. i'm sure they'll see each other soon. anyway on my behalf i asked leo if he could sign one of his shirt so that i can give it to her, a sentimental gift. i wish she wanted mine like that, but i guess messi is messi.