date night

selenas pov:

                              kylian mbappe

kylian: 7pm tonight at cesars, will meet you there x

me: yes cannot wait !!

i was not looking forward to this after what i conducted a few days ago, but obviously i have to act normal and act like i didn't know anything about him and his past love life. Whatever, i thought as i am a huge overthinker and most of the time there isn't even anything wrong. I had to get ready and wore this outfit, yes i had to go all out

 I had to get ready and wore this outfit, yes i had to go all out

i posted it on my ig story and captioned it with took by bruna❤️

i got bruna to ask neymar if he could drive me as i was too nervous to ask him myself. i think that they both are well and truly getting back together. i do not want to interfere as i hate being that person so i am just going with their flow to see what happens. Neymar said he will take me and i wish i didn't ask him as he does take the piss about me having a crush on kylian.

'you and kylian? 2 pieces of shit', he says to me in his broken english with the emphasis on shit, i could not take him seriously.

'excuse me? are you forgetting what WE both did for u?', i answered back, and i do not know why i said WE like kylian even did anything, i also do not know why i am defending him acting like he is a god after what he's done (have an ex).

'calma!' ney calms me down as he pulls up to the parking. 'have fun selena, do not fuck up because i will not be the messenger if anything goes wrong, have fun sister.'

'shut up', i roll my eyes as i got out the car. To be honest i do know what ney's problem is. He is acting like I haven't been his messenger, so i don't understand why he would have a problem with being mine - him being my messenger would be an extremely low chance anyways. Men i thought and tried to not let this bother me and find kylian at the restaurant.

kylians pov:

selena was 2 minutes late. I am not having this because who does she think I...
merde i accidentally said out loud as she approached our table. I quickly got up to get her seat out, i can't let her see that i am distracted and mesmerised by hear beauty. To be honest, she looked like a supermodel, my dream woman. Her dress emphasised her beautiful curves and her face was literally perfect. I couldn't keep my mouth shut for any longer, as I am an upfront person I had to spit it out because it was really getting on my mind and we were on a date too.

'you look beautiful selena, i missed when i wasn't with you' i quickly spat out.

'not too bad yourself kyks', 'you missed me? what it's only been like 2 days, so your saying you can't life without me', replied selena with a huge smirk on her face.

'first of all'....

the waiter had arrived to take our order just in perfect timing as i was going to go off on her. me and sel had a love - hate relationship where we always argue and make fun of each other and to be honest that's what makes me like her more than anyone ever. she was literally the girl version of hakimi, i would die for that man and i would die for her too even though i have known her for a shorter tome. obviously i will not say anything cause i think i'm way too ahead of myself but i genuinely really do like her.