Irredeemable

White collapsed on the mattress, hiding under the blanket. It was not fair. Black should have understood him. He wasn't the young, weak child anymore. Living alone in an unknown country with no friends made him more potent than his brother knew. He maybe couldn't use his fists like him, but it didn't mean he couldn't take care of himself. Crying into the pillow, he didn't realize someone was approaching him.  

"White?" Sean's voice made him look up. He pouted at him, lying back. He hoped it was his brother. Not that he was complaining. 

"I hate to say this, but your brother didn't mean any harm." Sean sits at the edge of the mattress, gently tapping on White's back. 

"Hmmm." White hummed, unknowingly wriggling closer to the taller's body.  

"Don't cry." Sean's hand travelled on his wet cheek, whipping it. 

"The tears don't suit you." He smiled. The warmth of Sean's palm was pleasant and calming in a different way than his brother's. White blinked a few times, trying not to stare at Sean's handsome face. 

"Black only wants to protect you." Sean continued talking, but White could only hear his deep voice. 

"He just got you back, and he's probably afraid that the slightest thing could develop into an irredeemable mistake. He doesn't want to lose you." Sean defended his brother, and White's heart skipped a beat. Sean was more attractive while supporting his friends. He felt his cheeks burning under the older's gaze. 

"I don't want to lose him too." He managed to stutter.

"Then tell him. Talk it out." Sean smiled, caressing his cheek before he stood up. 

"I will send him to you." He said, disappearing from White's sight. The spot where his hand touched his skin felt hot, and his heart was still racing. White knew he was screwed.