Ending

Bangkok became a pantry for the flying creatures, and the people were their only meal. They were hunted like a piece of meat. The beasts came out of the "Hell Hole" when the sun was setting or hidden behind the clouds. It was best to stay behind the thick walls than be outside. 

Gumpa's garage was the safest place. The walls were built from concrete and bricks, and the roof was covered with titanium zinc plates. It was an old but sturdy building. Not that the creatures ever tried to get inside the closed constructions. 

Black was absentmindedly watching his friends emptying their backpacks. His mind was elsewhere. 

"What's going on with you, Black? You keep acting weird." Gumpa asked. 

"And don't say nothing. We all can see how restless you were for the past week." He added. The rest of the gang looked up, pausing what they were doing. 

"You won't understand," Black answered, trying to dismiss the conversation. 

"Explain it to us. We are your friends." Gram joined in. Black sighed.

"Hey asshole, if you won't talk, at least concentrate on the missions, so no one dies," Sean growled. 

"Fuck you!"

"No, fuck you!"

"Stop it. Black, speak." Gumpa glared at him, waiting. The garage fell into silence. Black shifted uncomfortably, finding a better sitting position before he opened his mouth.

"Remember the news about the diplomat arriving back in Thailand from Russia?"

"The one who had to take an aeroplane and car  to get here?" Yok asked, tilting his head curiously. 

"Yes, that one." Black nodded.

"What's with him?" Gram asked.

"That's my father." 

The gang seemed to stop breathing for a second. Gumpa was the first one to snap out of it. 

"I assumed he's not the one you are worried about?" 

"No. He brought my brother with him." Black answered. 

"I need to see him, but he won't let me near their house." He added.

"You know the address? We can go there with you." Sean asked, and it took Black by surprise. The world was probably ending, but it was no reason for Sean to be kind to him.