Apocalypse

White still couldn't comprehend the situation. One moment he was in the backseat of his father's car, on the way to some ridiculous meeting, and now he was holding his big brother's hand in the middle of the old building and hiding from the hungry creatures. He was happy Black found him. The feeling of having his other half back was overwhelming. 

"Right side clean."

"Left side too." 

"Upstairs, all good." 

White listened to Black's friends reporting as he clung to his side. It's not like he was shy, but he was still shaken a little, and most of all, he was afraid to lose his brother's warmth again. 

"The creature is gone. The sky is getting clean. It must have sensed it." Black joined with his findings. 

"I checked the weather radar. If we wait twenty minutes more, the sky will be without the clouds." Sean said. White was observing Black's friends with interest. It was nice to see his brother had more people around except Tod. At least he wasn't alone through the apocalypse. Not like him. 

"You can introduce us to your brother while we wait, Black." Yok grinned, looking expectantly at White. Black growled.

"Hello, my name is White. Thank you for helping P'Blakc to rescue me." White decided to introduce himself because it looked like Black wouldn't do it anytime soon.

"Hi, I am Yok. You are so cute and polite." The boy grinned, making him shy. 

"Hi, Gram." The silver-haired guy waved, and White wawed back. 

"Sean, nice to meet you. You seemed more like a human than your brother." The last of Black's friends said, sending him a smile. White smiled back, feeling even shyer. Sean was a handsome lad with a blinding smile, exactly White's type, but he had a nasty feeling Black wouldn't like how he viewed his taller friend. 

"Fuck you, asshole. Stop staring at my baby brother, you creep." Black shouted, stepping in front of him and blocking him from the other's eyes. White smiled more, feeling happy as the overprotective nature of his big brother surfaced.

"Just a bit more, and we can go again," Black whispered.

"I am going to hide you from them." He murmured, and White had to chuckle. He missed this so much.