Wither

There was no time to spare. The clouds were getting thicker, covering almost the entire sky, preventing the sun's rays shine. The group nodded at each other. Vehicles on the road started to honk in an attempt to urge the long line to move. People began to panic. It was only a matter of time before the winged creatures appeared and started feeding. The cars stopped moving, and chaos ensued. People run out of automobiles, leaving them abandoned in the middle of the road, hoping to find shelter as soon as possible. The gang was lucky to have bikes. They easily navigated through the narrow paths, pursuing the black car. The driver and the bodyguard were out of the vehicle. The taller one was talking on the phone, and the second tried to pull White out. He resisted with all his might, but the man in the suit was more powerful. Black could feel the tight grip on his brother's arm, being sure he would find the bruise on White later. 

Black smirked. The disorder on the street would play in their favour. He accelerated, aiming his motorbike directly at the man holding his twin. From the corner of his eyes, he spotted Sean doing the same with the other man. Even though Sean was an asshole most of the time, and Black wanted to punch him in action, he was a great partner. 

The squeal of breaks mixed with the horrifying screeches reaching from the sky echoed through the space. People still stuck there started screaming, drawing the attention of the hungry creatures. 

The collision of the bike's front wheel with the man's body threw him at a great distance. White was free, sitting on the asphalt, breathing heavily. Black knew there was no time to observe his brother, but he couldn't help it. They didn't see each other for ten long years. He looked similar but different. White's eyes were rounder, cheeks chubbier and hair fluffier. His beauty didn't wither in Russia, quite the opposite. 

"They are closer!" Gram shouted, urging Black to pick up his brother and leave. He stretched his arm, waiting for White to take it.