Perfect

"You should go shower before you fall asleep." Sean's voice interrupted their small conversation. Black rolled his eyes at the intruder. Sean was always a busybody, and fuck, did he make googly eyes at his baby brother? 

"Fuck off." Black flipped him off.

"P'Black." White scolded him. 

"Thank you, P'Sean. It would be nice, but I don't have anything to change into." White pouted, looking at them with his big round teary eyes. 

"You can borrow mine." Sean was quick to offer. 

"Hell no. You take mine." Black glared at the taller male. There was no way he would let White dress in that fuckface's clothes. 

"Thank you, P'" White blinked cutely. 

"Good." Black nodded, satisfied with the disappointed face Sean was pulling. He stood up, dragging his brother away from the other man, not letting him say anything. After pushing him inside the small bathroom with a towel and a change of clothes, he stood in front of the door, guarding it. 

"Why are you standing here?" Gram asked, eyeing him with a raised eyebrow.

"Not your fucking business." 

"He's guarding his twin against the hungry wolf." Yok laughed, pointing at pissed Sean on the other side of the room. 

"What nonsense are you spouting?" Black snarled, ready to kick Yok's ass.

"This is perfect. I didn't know Black had a brother complex." Yok continued laughing. Black's eye twitched. He was pissed. 

"I am giving you five seconds." He warned his friend. Yok's eyes widened, and he took off. Black was true to his words.