[0.6] True Love

「Dust Sans POV」

Dust Sans entered his room in bad shape as he clutched the still bleeding bones of his arm and silently cursed under his breath. "Classic Y/n can put up a fight... I'm not surprised."

He looked around the empty room to see you weren't there and his red pinpricks shrunk as he anxiously called for you. "Sweetheart...?"

There was no response, and he immediately set out for the east wing of the castle in search of a certain sociopathic killer.

「Killer Y/n POV」

"Sorry." You repeatedly poked Horror Sans as you sat next to each other on the couch. "Sorry, Horror."

"Don't make me bite off that pretty little finger of yours." Horror Sans growled. "What's your problem?"

"You primarily, but also life, my dad, this castle, UnderLust, but really, honestly, enough about me." You casually listed off as you stood up and paced around him.

"I see you're getting along with everyone as usual." Dust Sans quietly spoke, making his presence known. "Why did you do it, Y/n?"

"Do what?" You narrowed your eyes in annoyance as his left eye flared purple. "I didn't do anything... yet."

"You know what I'm talking about." Dust gritted his teeth. "You bitch."

"I'm out of here." You turned back to the other skeleton who was still eating his chisps on the couch.

"You coming, Horror?" You teasingly said. "I'll give you a kiss if that's what you want~"

"Shut up..." Horror Sans grumbled and followed after you, leaving Dust Sans to his own thoughts.

「Classic Y/n POV」

Sans teleported into your apartment with a paper bag containing some magic food he had made just for you. "Y/n? Babe? I got your favourite."

You shyly peered out from your room door to see him with his usual soft white pinpricks and bright blue sweater and the door quietly creaked as you opened it more to come out.

"Heh, there you are. Did ya have a nice nap?" Sans softened his smile when he saw you. "You look good."

"Sans..." You spoke, sitting down on the couch, and he waited patiently for you to continue, but you didn't.

"Sweetie..." Sans gave you a questioning look and put the paper bag down on the low table in front of the couch. "What's wrong?"

He reached out to put a hand on your shoulder, noticing the subtle way you flinched as if he was about to hit you, and though he couldn't frown you could still read his concerned expression through his sockets.

"You look pretty shaken up..." He softly said as his worried pinpricks met your scared eyes. "Lemme getcha a glass of water."

You watched as he teleported into your kitchen and appeared back on the couch next to you, setting down the glass in front of you with a soft clink.

"Is it normal to hurt people you love?" You suddenly asked, and his pinpricks shrunk for a moment before he regained his composure.

"Love and LOVE are very different things..." Sans slowly started as he held your hand, choosing his words carefully. "I would never hurt you, and I'm pretty sure you would never-"

"But I did hurt you." You nonchalantly told him, and he looked at you with confusion written all over his face.

"Kiddo, what are you-" Sans asked as you roughly pinned him down on the couch to unzip his hoodie and yank his sleeve down his shoulder to see that his injuries were completely gone as if nothing had happened.

"Y/n, you'll never guess what Frisk-" Chara excitedly said as they entered the apartment and froze.

You were straddling Sans on the couch with your hair disheveled and his hoodie was halfway off as it hung down from his shoulder with the sleeve sweeping against the floor.

"Do ya mind?" Sans nervously started to sweat, and Chara just crossed their arms and responded. "Yes."

「Cross Sans POV」

Cross was wandering through the dusty halls of the north wing when he came across the hooded Sans he had seen on his first day.

"So, you're the new guy, huh?" Dust Sans spoke. "Everyone is talking about you."

"Oh, are they?" Cross aggressively asked. "And what are they saying?"

"Nothing..." He immediately backed off. "Just that you're friends with that sociopath, Killer Y/n."

"Sans!" Papyrus's ghost gently scolded him. "Our poor Y/n could still be alive somewhere... You can't just give up."

"Socio-what?" Cross repeated, getting defensive.

"Sociopath..." Chara repeated with an eye roll. "It means... whatever."

"Nevermind..." Dust Sans shook his head as his expression darkened. "Forget I said anything."

_______________________________________

Sans had met UnderSwap Y/n and figured out it wasn't his Y/n, and now Classic Y/n met Dust Sans and realised it wasn't their Sans. There's a certain symmetry to the book in that sense. Dust Sans fled after Classic Y/n fought him off, realistically they're not just going to sit there and die when they have that much LV and power. Dust Sans blamed Killer Y/n for whatever happened to Dust Y/n, but Killer Y/n didn't have anything to do with it.