[0.3] Dust Tale

The first scene in italics is a flashback to DustTale.
_______________________________________

"I want you to kill me." You spoke as you kneeled down on the dusty snow in front of him and closed your eyes.

"No..." Sans shook his head as tears streamed down his face. "Not you... I'm not going to kill you too."

"I have a high LV..." You calmly told him. "You could kill me and save everyone else. It's enough to easily defeat them with little effort. My soul will cover all your weaknesses."

"Get up..." Sans ordered, retracting the purple bones that were hovering by his side to drop onto the snow and whispered. "I don't want to save anyone if that's what it takes."

"Even Papyrus?" You asked in a quiet voice, causing him to glance at the faded ghost of his late brother that followed him wherever he went.

"Don't make me choose..." Sans looked down at the dust and blood beneath him, the shadow of his hood hiding his face in the darkness.

"I never said you had a choice."

He refused to look as his left eye started to glow a strong purple and choked out another sob. "I promise it'll be quick..."

No matter how many times he tried to kill you over and over again, you could not die to him and the human remained a threat, but despite everything you refused to fight them.

「Dust Y/n POV」

Dust Sans softly shut the door behind him after his shift to find you in his room slowly brushing your hair in front of the mirror, staring blankly into your dull reflection.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to wait for me..." His quiet, but raspy voice broke the silence, gently wrapping his arms around you from behind.

"I get lonely... and scared." You carefully put the comb down as if you were afraid someone would hear it touch the surface of the table.

"This is the safest place I can keep you." Dust said as he held you tighter, not wanting to let go. "Unless you want to go back to our universe and return to the surface alone."

"I want to stay with you..." You told him as your sweater loosely slid off your shoulder, and he pressed his cold teeth to your soft skin from behind.

Shivering from his affection, you almost made a sound and covered your mouth with both hands.

"Dust, I know you're in there~"

Your voice could be heard from the other side of the door, but a bit lower in pitch, and you teleported under the bed as another version of you teleported in, self entitled and not requiring his permission to enter.

「Killer Y/n POV」

You wore a black sweater and had similar black streaks running down your cheeks to your Sans counterpart, and your soul seemed to have the same target-like appearance as if it was a puzzle piece that could fit into the soul Killer Sans proudly displayed.

"For a Sans from a classic timeline, your room is clean... very clean."

You smoothly spoke as your pitch black eyes scanned the room, your fingers running along the edge of the table and stopping at the comb.

"You don't need this... right?"

He watched you effortlessly snap the comb in half as if you were breaking a bone and smiled suggestively at him. "I'll be back to check on you later..."

You proceeded to the west wing of the castle where Killer was supposedly finishing up his shift and approached the Sans from behind.

Black knives filled with hate idly hovered behind him ready to attack when he felt your powerful presence and sharply turned around only to see no one there.

_______________________________________

The first scene in italics is a flashback to DustTale. Dust Sans is hiding Dust Y/n in his room. If Nightmare found them, he would break them down like any other Classic Y/n since Dust Y/n was also a Classic Y/n originally before their AU took a wrong turn.

All Dust Sans wants is to find a safe place to keep Dust Y/n. Y/n does not want to go back to living alone on the surface. They want Sans and Chara in their life, which is the reason Classic Y/n jumped into the Underground in the first place.

Killer Y/n's personality is unpredictable and moody. There are good days and bad days. They don't work on Mondays because Monday is their bad day.

More details on Dust Y/n and Killer Y/n origins can be found in the chapter "Alternate Universe".

Taking care of Y/ns in the castle is very rewarding but more complicated than taking care of Sanses. Y/ns are very high maintenance and have complicated relationships with each other and other Sanses. There are many rules to remember.

- Killer Sans and Killer Y/n can never be stationed in the same wing of the castle.

- Killer Y/n can never be scheduled to work on Mondays because Monday is their bad day.

- You cannot have too many Y/ns stationed in the same area. Unlike Sanses that may work in groups, Y/ns tend to lead groups of Sanses or work individually.

- Only Nightmare Sans can give Nightmare Y/n orders through their mind like a mindslave because they are technically good but have no awareness to what they are doing. Other recruits are to not interact with them for safety reasons.

Killer Y/n is identical to Classic Y/n, but has undergone some changes as they come from an alternate timeline

Killer Y/n is identical to Classic Y/n, but has undergone some changes as they come from an alternate timeline. Their soul, like Killer Sans, appears to be a target, and there is no red stripe on the sweater. Their eyes are black because they leak tar.