Spider Dance

In front of you was junk food with a big bite taken out of it, an empty gun with no bullets, a cowboy hat that was worn out, and a mystery key.

"Don't buy any of that worthless garbage." Flowey scoffed at the items.

"It's good garbage." The plump purple cat hissed.

"It's like, really good garbage." The slender alligator snapped.

"Where did you find all this garbage?" You asked, picking up the small key before seeing the price was 600G and dropping it with a clink.

"Like, the garbage store, duh!" The alligator rolled her eyes then quietly added. "... Waterfall mostly."

"I found the gun in the dumpster!" The cat proudly purred.

"Can you tell me about Undyne?" You then asked, deciding to scope out some background information.

"Oh my god, she's a total badass." The alligator said. "Like, I love that girl."

"She used to be the head of the royal guard!" The cat mischievously smiled. "She's like, so cool."

"God, we're like... so hyped for the destruction of humanity!" They then both spoke in sync and you felt a nervous drop of sweat run down your head as you slowly backed away.

「Frisk POV」

Frisk sat quietly in the back corner of the classroom with their physics textbook open upside down, watching the grey clouds roll in through the clear glass window.

Their wishful thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a thud.

"What's going on over there?" Frisk asked as they overheard other students causing a commotion at the front of the class.

"I think there's a bug in the room." The kid next to them shrugged.

Its exoskeleton was badly damaged as it violently twitched on the wooden surface with three of its legs torn off as someone sadistically used the end of a pencil to slowly rip off another leg.

"What did that spider ever do to you?" Frisk softly spoke up, only to be met with snickers and scoffs.

"If you like spiders so much, then why don't you eat it?" The kid smugly said and everyone started to chant.

Eat it!
Eat it!
Eat it!

Frisk stepped forward and the class went silent when they picked up the arachnid carcass and slowly put it in their mouth, chewing.

There was a squishy sound that followed as they devoured it, filling their mouth with its juicy guts.

The kid who dared them to eat the spider watched with a pale face as they crunched each of the eight legs in their mouth, enjoying the taste.

「Y/n POV」

"Ahuhuhu..."

"Did you hear what they just said?"

"They said another human will come through."

"I heard that humans hate spiders."

"I heard that they love to stomp on them."

"I heard that they like to tear their legs off."

Muffet covers her mouth and giggles. "The royal guard offered us a lot of money for your soul."

A strange purple liquid drenches your soul and when it drains, you open your eyes to see the colour of your soul was manipulated.

"I think purple is a better look on you..." Muffet comments. "Ahuhuhu!"

You teleported from one thread of odd purple silk to another to dodge the small spiders that came swarming down from their nests.

"You should be proud." Muffet juggles the two teacups and a teapot in her six arms as she pours you a cup of spiders and winks. "Your soul is going to make every monster very happy..."

Your glowing red knives pierced the darkness as they sliced through her webs before the spiders could reach you and you widened your eyes when you found yourself falling into the open mouth of a huge spider that could swallow you whole.

"Oh dear, it's dinner time, isn't it?" Muffet gasped as the beastly spider screeched. "And I haven't been able to feed my pet in days with how low our resources are running..."

Dangling by a thread, you swung back and forth before landing in a crouch and turning back to set up a wall of eerie blue knives that emerged from the ground.

"Just like a blue stop sign, huh?" Flowey commented. "Guess that smiley trashbag taught'cha something after all..."

A few croissants were hurled your way like boomerangs as you ducked to dodge them on their way back.

"You're still alive? Ahuhuhu!" Muffet watched in amusement as she caught the spider filled croissants, not letting them go to waste. "Time for tea! How many spiders would you like, one lump or two?"

A small spider dangled down next to her with a memo in its legs.

"Huh? A telegram from the spiders in MTT?" Muffet narrowed her several sets of eyes as she read the note. "What? They're saying we were offered an even larger amount of money than the royal guard to spare you?"

"Mettaton..." You felt your soul stop for a second as you cancelled your attack, allowing the deadly red magic to fade from your fingertips.

"Oh my, this has all been a big misunderstanding! Sorry for all the trouble, dearie. Ahuhuhu!" Muffet retracts her webs as her army of spiders backtrack into their nests. "I'll make it up to you. You can come to my parlour anytime, and for no charge at all... I'll wrap you up and let you play with my pet again!"

You slowly shook your head, causing her to giggle into her hand once again. "Ahuhuhu! Just kidding, I'll spare you now."

_______________________________________

Muffet just does whatever makes the most money. In the game, she was hired to kill Frisk by bribery. If she was given a bigger sum of money to spare Y/n, she will. Mettaton is rooting for Y/n so he helped them after they helped him. Pacifist route is all about friends helping each other. Frisk is supported by Papyrus in order to get past Undyne. Y/n was supported by Mettaton to get past Muffet. Frisk ate the spider because they ate spiders in the Underground.