Language Stream. (Skeppy x BadBoyHalo)

Skeppy always played the long game.

Over the past few weeks during Bad and his usual playful wrestle matches he slowly and discreetly tested his strength against Bad.

Now, he schemed with his stream and checked everything was set up. A small bit of tape on the floor where his stream-cam was pointed.
"Guyssss!", he hissed towards the mic. "This is the day!! Bad's gonna curse!". The chat spammed with messages of excitement and protest. "No it's happening!!", he struggled to stay quiet. He muffled his chaotic laughter with his hoodie sleeve and checked the room again. "It's time!".

"Bad come here!! I need you!!!", Skeppy hollered and quickly hid behind the door. Bad popped into the room within the minute and Skeppy quickly slammed the door and tackled him to the floor. A loud shriek pierced the air as Skeppy wrestled him into the position over the tape he had planned for. Bad burst into giggles as he recognized the playful-evil behind his best friends eyes.
"Skeppy, don't!!!", he screeched, throwing his head back in laughter as Skeppy avoided his hands by shoving them into Bad's armpits.

"Bad I'm actually not going to stop ever.", Skeppy smirked as he locked Bad into an awful position. Now Bad's arms were a little out to each side with both of Skeppy's knees holding them to the floor. All of his spots vulnerable and he was unable to get up. A warm glow crossed Bad's nose. Skeppy had never pinned him down completely before. "That's right! I can pin you!", he yelled and let his own laugh loose as he dug all of his fingers into his best friends rib cage. Bad jerked side to side, wailing with laughter. His feet kicked at the ground helplessly.
"You...muffin!", he squeaked.
"You want me to stop?", Skeppy leaned in closer while he teased the squirming man, wiggling a finger into his armpit to make him scream.
"Yes!!!", Bad whined loudly.
"Say hi to chat by the way.", Skeppy giggled, nodding towards the camera pointed at them and the lines of texts flying past the screen. Skeppy nearly cried laughing at the noise that information forced out of Bad. He was really blushing now. "Do you know what we are doing today Bad?". He grinned and looked back and forth from his red-faced hysterical friend and the stream, drilling one hand into his rib cage and then other up into an armpit. Bad already had some tears leaking down his face as he screamed and laughed.
"Please!", he peeped.
"Do you want to know what we are doing!", Skeppy shook him a little, giggling.
"What!! Please stop!!!", Bad cackled.
"You're going to say your first swear word or I will tickle you to death!", Skeppy's giggles got crazier as he slowed down to hear Bad's reaction.

"Skeppy!", Bad gasped out in shock. Barks of laughter still pushing out of him.
"Bad!", he responded and then cackled.
"Don't do this to me!!!", Bad cried out. He let out a screech when Skeppy shook him by his sides.
"I'm doing it!".
"Staaaahp!!!", Bad screamed and kicked his legs roughly against the ground, his loud laughter piercing Skeppy's ears. He flinched dramatically.
"Ow! So loud!! Just swear and this will all be over!!".
"Fudge!", Bad gasped out.
"No!", Skeppy shook his head with a mean grin. "Chat he used a fake swear! You know what that means!". Skeppy reached behind him, found Bad's thigh, and start squeezing it right above the knee. Bad went ballistic.
"Please Skeppy!! I can't!!! NoooOOO!!!", his voice was swallowed by his laughter. His leg flinched and shuddered under Skeppy's hold.
"How long do you think he will last guys!", Skeppy grinning cheekily at the stream as he switched which thigh he was tickling, Bad was snorting and gasping out his laughs. "I think we'll ha-", he was cut off.
"Shit!", Bad cried out. Skeppy gasped and stopped the tickling.
"BAD OH MY GOD!!! LANGUAGE!!!!!!!"