Touchy Karl (Sapnap x George x Karl)

Sapnap and George exchanged an amused look. Karl was stretching out even more across their laps.

There was a rule the friend group always followed; if Karl gets touchy, you let him. No one wanted to discourage him. He was just so sweet and cuddly. He seemed to gravitate towards whichever friend was closer with his love, so mindlessly sweet.

It was a little much tonight, though. While watching a movie Karl had gone entirely horizontal across Sapnap and George's laps. His head and shoulders in Sapnap's lap and his legs curled up in George's.

     The movie was funny and it kept causing Karl to giggle and squirm. Both boys knew already from being around Karl so long that he wasn't even aware he had moved more on top of them.
"His laugh is so cute.", Sapnap whispered towards George as he wiggled a finger into Karl's side. Karl flinched and giggled crazily; being how he was already in a bit of a giggle-fit from the movie.
"Sap don't!", he whined.
"So...cute. I agree.", George grinning back at Sapnap, not able to say these things as easily as him. The squirming boy was being cute though. George decided to pinch above Karl's knee. He squealed and twisted onto his back on their laps.
"Guys!",  Karl gasped out through his laughter.

     George and Sapnap made eye contact again and they both started giggling at Karl's contagious laughter.
"Come on be quiet! I'm trying to watch the movie!", George said to his squirmy friend. Both of his hands latch on to Karl's thighs and he goes all in with the tickling . He shrieks at the touch and is suddenly trying to get off the boys.
"Fuck off!!", he cries out, crumpling into loud chaotic laughter. Sapnap wraps his arms around him.
"Stay still, too!!", he teases. Karl is squealing and laughing. He grapples with Sapnap's hands and George digs his fingers into his sides before he can try to escape, Karl shrieks with laughter.
"I hate you!!!", he cries out through his laughter, his head plopping back against Sapnap's chest as the tickling engulfs him.

     The two evil boys started teasing him at the exact same time.
"Tickle tickle tickle!"
"Tickatickaticka!"
They gasped and looked at each other. Suddenly they both tickled Karl at the same time and let all the teases loose.
"Awww is somebody ticklish? Tickle tickle ticklish?", George coo'ed in a British baby voice.
"Ticklish here? Does it tickle here? Coochie cooo!", Sapnap grinning evilly as he brought his baby voice out as well.
"Tickle tickle Karl!"
"Oh Karl's so ticklish!! You like it right here? Or here?"
"Nooo he wants it here!! Tickticktick! Yes right here!"
Poor Karl was in tears. His crazed wheezing laughter bouncing on the walls around them. He screamed out loudly when he felt Sapnap grab him at his shoulders and shake and pinch where he was most sensitive. His laugh cut out in an embarrassing voice crack and he wiggled soundless-ly on his friends laps.

     The boys soon let up with the tickling and hugged the red-faced Karl.
"Aw we love you man!", Sapnap ruffled his hair as Karl twisted and hid his face against the couch between them.
"Let me be!", Karl yelled, you could hear the dumb smile through his shaky words.