Operation (Dream x George x Sapnap)

Sapnap came to a halt and furrowed his brows at the scene; Dream and George both knelt on the floor of the living room with a bunch of colorful toys spread out between them.
"What are you guys...pfft what?", Sapnap laughed as they both stood up. George had some cheesy plastic-looking head mirror strapped to his forehead and Dream had a children's toy stethoscope hanging from his neck.
"Nurse! Grab the patient!".
"Yes Doctor!". Sapnap yelped as George burst towards him with a giggle and grabbed his arms, tugging him towards the pile of fake medical toys.
"What is happening?", Sapnap giggled nervously as he stumbled along.

    A frantic batch of butterflies spun around in his tummy as he analyzed the situation; Dream and George dressed like idiots and dragging him towards a...
"Oh hell no!!", he barked out a laugh and tried to run. George caught him around his waist and tugged him backwards roughly, sending them both crashing to the floor in a flurry of giggles.
"Doctor help!!", he cried.
"Don't hurt the patient!!", he crowded the two on the floor and squeezed into Sapnap's sides, making him screech and squirm back into George.
"Dream!!".
"Somethings wrong! The patient is responding strangely to my health inspection!".

      Oh, this was Sapnap's fucking nightmare.

     Sapnap tumbled off of George and scrambled backwards. The older smirked and dove for him, grabbing him and wrestling him to the floor. While the two were normally pretty evenly matched, Sapnap was giggling his head off and flustered beyond belief.
"George get off!!!". He bucked and whined through his giggles. George straddled his waist and pushed his wrists to the floor at either side of his head.
"Good job, Nurse! Hold him still while I test his reflexes!".

     Sapnap couldn't see what Dream was doing behind George's body so he wasn't prepared for big hands to grab at his thighs. He screamed and bucked wildly. Loud laughter rushed out of him as he squirmed and kicked, helpless to the hands tickling at his knees and thighs.
"No!".
"Hmm...reflexes seem good here...and here...and here...", Dream kept muttering, amused. Sapnap shrieked with laughter. His basketball shorts left his poor ticklish legs vulnerable to the playful attack. George giggled, trying his hardest to keep the squirmy boy down.
"Stay still for the Doctor's inspection!". Sapnap squealed at the words, his face burning at the ridiculousness of the situation.
"His reflexes are good here, Nurse! Do you think he got hurt in the fall though?".
"Um...yes probably! We should check his bones!".
"No!!!", Sapnap screeched. Dream crawled into view and large hands descended on his ticklish ribcage. Sapnap screamed and thrashed. George nearly lost his grip, giggling at the feral reaction to the tickles. The younger threw his head back and lost himself in hysterical laughter.

     Dream and George shared an amused look. This little game was worming under Sapnap's skin perfectly. The poor boy could never handle tickle games.
"Keep him still, I keep losing count!!", Dream said with a mischievous grin; Sapnap always went crazy with this one. "One...two...three...". Sapnap jolted and screamed with laughter.
"Dream, fuck you!!!".
"Patient, you made me lose count! Now let's see...one...two...three...four...".
"Jeez...", George murmured fondly at Sapnap's struggle. The boy was cackling wildly and struggling like his life depended on it. His eyes were screwed shut and his eyelashes were wet with mirth already.
"Ugh! I lost count again!!".
"I hate you!!", Sapnap wailed. Big fingers played with his ribs again, making him convulse and shriek.
"Here Doctor, let me try.", George smirked. 'Oh no no no.'.

     George let go of Sapnap's wrists and Dream grabbed them before he could get punched.
"George please!!", he begged, desperately. The older wiggled his skinnier fingers over Sapnap's face and he kicked up into a panicked giggly frenzy. When the devious fingers attacked the sensitive bones of the rib cage, Sapnap fell silent. The smaller fingers fit perfectly in between each one.
"One...two...three...four...five...", George purred the words, smirking down at his ticklish friend. Sapnap was quietly convulsing, unable to catch his breath with the new torturous method. It tickled so badly. As George found a particularly sensitive rib, Sapnap snorted and barked out a frantic cackle. "Oh there's something wrong with this one! I need to inspect it further!!". Sapnap squealed at the words, his laughter getting more childlike. George shoved his hands up his shirt and tickled at his bare rib cage, making Sapnap buck wildly.
"Get out get out!!!", he screamed. Dream chuckled and shook his head in amusement. George yelped as Sapnap knee'ed him meanly in the back.
"Oh yeah, this rib needs some medicine! Doctor, the syringe!".
"Yes, Nurse!", Dream laughed. He dug through the pile of children's medical toys and pulled out a cheesy looking plastic syringe. The tip of it was a ball instead of being pointy. Once George had it, he waved it in front of Sapnap's flushed face.
"Laughter is the best medicine...", he said stupidly.
"I hate you guys!", Sapnap giggled. He squealed as Dream dragged his hands up higher, leaving him more exposed for George. "Don't!!". The rounded tip of the fake syringe was poked up his side and along his rib cage, making Sapnap burst into raspy laughter. His feet kicked against the carpeted floor desperately.
"Doctor, I think it's working!".
"Nurse, be careful! If you give him too much medicine it could send him into...into a...a fit! And we would need to save him!". Sapnap jumped and squealed at every mean poke of the toy into his ribcage.
"Wait, Doctor I think he is in a fit!!".
"You're both...so...stupid!!". Sapnap cackled. God, this kind of thing drove him crazy.
"Nurse, I need to intervene!!".