You Mute When You Laugh! (Skeppy x BadBoyHalo)

"Whaaat!", Skeppy yelled at Bad's glare. Both were sat on the couch. Skeppy normally and Bad sideways spread out, his socked feet pressed up against Skeppy.

     "Nothing.", Bad huffed and brought his attention back to the phone in his hand. He selected play on the video again and the sound continued; Skeppy's wild laugh and Bad yelling about something. It was Skeppy's latest video. They had just hopped off of Minecraft about an hour ago where Skeppy has trolled Bad yet again. It took a bit to upload and Bad had been on the couch waiting for Skeppy to finish. Skeppy was trying to watch TV, but Bad was trying to watch the new video.
"Jeez you can't be mad all over again!", Skeppy sat up more, huffing back at him.

     There was a notable tinge of playfulness in both of their voices still. There always is.
"That's not what I'm mad about,", Bad spoke quickly, then pursed his lips at his own wording.
"What are you mad about!".
"Never mind, I'm not mad!"
"Dude!", Skeppy exclaimed, throwing his arms up. The video still played pretty loudly in Bad's hands.
"Mic muted" *Skeppy's crazy laugh*

     Skeppy looked back over to Bad just in time to catch him glaring at him again over the phone. "Tell me what your problem is!", he shouted.
"Fine!", Bad paused the phone and threw it beside him on the couch. Then he quickly overtook his best friend before he could fight him off. Pulling his feet back to himself and diving at him. Skeppy squealed adorably as he twisted against the couch trying to fight him off.
"Bad!", his voice cracked as he shrieked.
"Stay still! I'm mad!", Bad couldn't help the giggles from coming out as he positioned Skeppy on his back and straddled him. Before Skeppy could push him off he dove his hands under his bright blue hoodie and squeezed at the man's bare sides.

     Skeppy screamed loudly, already thrown into hysterical laughing and squealing.
"BAD STOP!!!", he cried.
"No! Because when you troll me you always mute your mic when you laugh and I don't get to hear it! You muffin!", Bad smirked as he leaned in, letting his fingers crawl up inside the squirming Skeppy's hoodie. As he found his ribcage he dug in a little harder, playing roughly with each individual rib. Skeppy lost his mind.

     Bad knows just where to get him to keep him down. Teasing his worst spot like this kept him from fighting back, and barely talking. He squeaked in protest, unable to get out much more.

     The crazy laugh Bad had missed out on echoed all around them. Their poor neighbors.

     Bad closed his eyes dramatically and pretended like he was soaking in the noise. Skeppy's hands twitched towards him as if about to shove him off, but the tortuous fingers climbing up his ribs and towards his armpits kept his arms down.
"Get...offf!", Skeppy wailed. He let out an embarrassing shriek as Bad's fingers found a particular bad spot on his ribs. His shriek-y laugh getting shriek-ier.
"I like your laugh!", Bad laughed.
"Please!", Skeppy squeaked.

     Bad watched him contently as his face slowly became more red. He slowed to a stop eventually and smiled as the man closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around himself. "My stomach hurts from laughing.", he whines.

     Bad shrugs. "Payback hurts.".