[OS]Entry 18: I Kinda Like You[AominexKagami]

Pen Name: Zora/IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK

Participate From: Wattpad

Entry Title: I Kinda Like You

Entry Category: One-Shot

— — —

I Kinda Like You

Can you love someone you never met?

Apparently so...

Kagami stretched as he entered his house. After dropping his bag on the sofa, he headed straight to his room.

Switching on the lights, he sat on his chair. Riko had overworked him to his limit again and his legs were aching. They screamed in pain and Kagami tried his best to ignore it. There was something far more important awaiting him.

He pressed the button on his laptop, which glowed a faint green seconds after. The sound of keys being pressed and the hum of the laptop was the only sound in his room when he logged into his account.

There, where it said 'Inbox', was a red '1' alerting him. Clicking on it was a message:

Panther: Hey

Kagami's emotions started to stir inside of him. He knew there was a large and stupid smile on his face.

Tiger: Hey

He clicked send. A minute later and an instant reply came.

Panther: You're home late. Practice?

Tiger: Ah, yeah. Really tired. Our couch can be pretty rough on us...

Panther: I still don't believe that a couch that harsh can be female.

Tiger: Well, don't judge her by her looks or you'll die a painful death.

Panther: Ha! Yeah right....

Tiger: Cocky, as always

Panther: What? Like I'll let a girl beat me. 'Cause the only one who can beat me is me!

Kagami rolled his eyes at the lame statement. That couldn't be possible.

Tiger: I highly doubt that.

Panther: Haa?! Is that a challenge, Kagami?

Kagami's eyes widened when he saw his name. They had told each other's name a week before but never mentioned it in their messages.

Tiger: What do you think, AHOmine?

Panther: ....What type of stupid nickname is that, BAKAgami!?!

Kagami felt a vein snap. Couldn't he think of something more original?

Tiger: The same goes for you! Don't you dare think of calling me that from now on!

Both teens started to argue, oblivious to the fact that they were both blushing from embarrassment on the other side of the screen.

~~~

Kagami had missed another shot.

The team remained silent, watching their ace murmur to himself and trying to hide the blush forming on his face with the back of his hand. It was the same cycle over and over again until practice ended.