[MC]Entry 3: I am here! [KagamixFem!Kuroko]

Penname:@DestinyGirlz

Entry Title:I am here! - KagamixFem!Kuroko

Entry Category: Multi-Chapter

Summary:

What do you do when you're considered 'invisible' to the world around you?

For Kuroko Tetsumi, she's been the invisible girl her whole life. The only place she feels like she truly belongs and is seen for herself, is on her online blog. Among many users is Tiger Light, the first person to ever recognize her. One day in high school, one of the most popular boys in her grade talks to her. Determined to emerge out of the shadow she was cast under her whole life, she easily befriends Kagami Taiga and starts experiencing the world for all of its shades and colors.

But was this twist of fate perhaps a chance happening all along?

Warnings: Genderbent!Kuroko, Bullying, Depression, Cursing

----------------

Chapter 1

I've been waiting for so long...

Under the sunny day of the hot summer month, there was a little girl who stuck out on her own, yet was always overlooked.

"Are you ready?"

"Not yet!"

A little girl dressed all in light blue crouched beneath the large shade tree. Staying there in the shadows for the best hiding spot.

"Are you ready now?"

The sound of running footsteps had the small girl ducking her head and placing a hand over her mouth as if to hold in the sound of her breathing.

"Found you, Taka-chan!"

"Aww!"

The continued sound of children laughing and playing around her had the little girl in blue anxious and wondering when she may be found.

In my world of darkness...

"Found you!"

The little girl looked toward the light and smiled at the person who found her.

For someone to find me...