[MC]Entry 2: From Hate To Love[NijimuraxFem!Haizaki]

Title: From Hate To Love [Nijmura x Fem Haizaki]

Written By: @StarryNightGazer

Participant From: Wattpad

Entry Category: Multi-chapter

__________________

Chapter 1

I was quite tired from school as I need to walk home due to the stupid traffic jam. Due to the hot season, I remove my blazer as what was left on me is a long sleeved white polo and a necktie. The back of my hand rested on my shoulder as it was gripping on my blazer as I held my briefcase at my right hand I was just lazily strolling around, yawning from time to time.

If you're asking about my father, he's fine. The reason why I continued my studies here in America is for his treatment. He was back of being active and all, but he insisted on staying. I couldn't find a reason to say no, for I'm sure the boys that I'm looking after back then are already separated from each other.

It was cloudy a hint that it'll rain. Thank God, but it was still very hot up until now. I didn't get it at all, well I'm pretty sure that it'll rain soon.

Now that I think about it....

Her hair was grey as the rainy skies... I stop on my tracks as I look at a street court I was passing through. A blonde lady teaching a few kids to play is currently there. She was happy with them, as she shot the ball making the kids love her.

Girls playing basketball... they're rather rare, and she was one of them.

-

I was walking down the road, going home from the school after our practice is over. I'm somehow tired and just wanted to doze off on bed. Funny... I could see images of beds before me. I might faint on the road if this continues.

Even so I am somehow tired and sleepy from coach Shirogane's strict and hard training, it seems that I woke up at the instance a girl with messy yet beautiful grey locks pass through me. It somehow looks familiar, yet I can't point out.

This girl had bruises all over her face, yet she remained rather attractive. I followed her with my eyes to find a few guys ahead waiting for her. One of the guys hung his arm around her neck as she removes it shortly. With a little unclear chit chat, they walk away at the opposite direction I was walking.

No matter how I look at it... the girl seems familiar.

Oh well... she studies within the school, I might find her later...

-

"A grey haired girl? Ah, you must be talking about Shouske's sister Shouko." A classmate of mine uttered, I was curious since I got to meet her and I'm more surprise to know that she's Shou's sister no matter she looks familiar, they're siblings and they look the same. "Shou's a close friend of yours right?"

Haizaki Shousuke was the basketball team's vice captain back when I was in first year, he helped me improve my skills in basketball and became my personal coach for a while before he graduated. He was the one who recommended to be the team's captain before he left and I did became the captain during the 2nd sem of my second year.