[OS]Entry 4: One Winter Day[Akashixfem!Kuroko]

PenName: @Trakies

Participated From: Wattpad

Entry Title: One Winter Day

Entry Category: One-shot

[AU where Kuroko and Akashi are fully fledged adults and doesn't know each other and such. Contains fem!Kuroko]

×××

I met him one winter day. He looked so miserable so I talked to him, he opened up and we became close like best friends.

But sadly, all things must come to an end.

Kuroko Tetsuki's POV

An afternoon stroll was all that I planned on doing this day, and I decided that I should do it at the park near my apartment. Although it's chilly because of the snow, I wanted to relax at the park, but as I reached a certain point, I found a redhead sitting at a bench who looks rather restless. I frowned at the sight 'Must be someone who got turned down.' I spoke to myself. Sighing, I took another sip to my strawberry milkshake, and went to sit at the bench across him whose meters away from the stranger. I stared at him, and for the past minutes all he do is sigh and look down to his feet, feeling as if he's giving off a gloomy aura because the world has rejected him. I felt irritated, and decided to stand up and approach the stranger "Feeling down, are we?" I said, making him flinch and look up to me "Mind if I sit here?" He shook his head "Go ahead." I sat down beside him and stared at the kids who was playing. He sighed deeply that caught my attention "Hmm, although you're having a big problem you still had the nerve to go outside. What a strong man." I stated, still not averting my sight from the children "You think so?" He smiled in a rather bitter way "I wish I was one though." He admitted with a pained tone "Well, so much for a stranger to ask but, what happened?" Asking this he relaxed his body whom I suppose, was growing stiff "Ah, just problems about love." He said "Oh. That must be hard. Sorry for asking." Taking another sip from my drink he smiled at me "Don't worry, it's fine." He stood up and fixed his clothes "I need to go now. Thank you for keeping me company." He smiled, and I nodded "Anytime." He started to walk away but he stopped mid way "Oh, and by the way. Are you still going to be here tomorrow?" Saying this, I was shocked by his words but without any hesitation I nodded my head, he smiled warmly and sweetly, enough to make my heart skip a beat "I'll see you then, at the same park, bench and time." With that said he left.

×××

The next day came and I sat nervously at the bench. Looking at my wristwatch, it seems like I arrived earlier than the promised time so I entertained myself by watching the children at the distance. Suddenly, I was awoken by my trance when someone patted my shoulder "Oh, hello." I smiled, it was the person yesterday "Good afternoon." He greeted and sat beside me "Seems like you love to watch children playing, huh?" I nodded shyly "Indeed. I was never allowed to play when I was little, and I found myself happy by watching others having fun." I flinched and a blush crept towards my cheeks "O-Oh, about that, please ignore me I was suddenly caught up by the topic and went ranting about my childhood." I said panicking "I don't mind really, rather," he looked at my blue orbs with his heterochromia ones "tell me more about it." It made my heart skip a beat once again. "Uhm, o-okay..." I breathed heavily "I was never allowed to play since I need to study. My parents were strict and the only thing that made me happy was watching others play and reading novels." He looked shocked "Must be hard huh." Shaking my head I looked at the children before me "Not really. I enjoy watching them." I said with a smile "I'm like you, don't say it's nothing. It's hard to live when people controls your life." He said bitterly. Tilting my head in confusion I asked him a question "How so? I never felt that way, so can you please share it to me? That way I can make you feel better." He looked away "Will you listen to me?" I nodded my head "Are you sure?" I crossed my arms when he asked me with hesitation "You listened to mine, so it won't be a bad idea to return the favor, right?" He sighed in defeat "Okay then. It's long though." Looking him dead in the eye I said with a determined voice "I don't care." He chuckled and stared at the childred like I did moments ago and began telling his story "Well, I was born from a rich family that possesses its own business, and since I am the heir of the company, I was obligated to succeed in all areas by my strict father. By then, the only support I had was my mother, but then during my fifth year in elementary, my mother died because of an illness. My father became even more strict to the point that the more skills I master, the more I will be given to master." He looked so sad and I ruffled his hair "What are you doing?" He said, trying to remove my hand away from his hair "You looked like you're about to cry." I said with a serious face "That made you grow unhappy right? You didn't even shed a tear?" He looked at me with confusion "You can cry you know." "I won't." He said and I ruffled his hair more "Stop it. I'm not a kid anymore." He said trying his best to keep up with my speed "You don't have to be a kid to cry either." I said "I won't cry..." Although he said that, in the end he cried. He covered his eyes and I smiled because I was relieved. I hugged him "It's alright. Let it out, you kept it inside your heart for a long time." Smiling when he hugged me back, I patted his head, whispering comforting words in his ear.