[OS]Entry 2: Room415 [AkashixKuroko]

Note from Host: Kazue, are you on wattpad or from fb contestant?

PenName: KazueHiromi or @RuiHatsuno0815

Entry Title: Room415

Entry Category: One-shot (AkaKuro)

Kuroko Tetsuya expertly avoided the small mass of students on his dormitory's hallway as he searched for his room. Tomorrow would be the start of his freshman year in his chosen university and he would be spending today in getting acquainted with the facilities as to not get lost later on.

Finally finding his room number, Kuroko stopped his musing and grabbed on the doorknob and was about to use his dorm keys when he heard noise from the inside. Seems like his roommate had came earlier than he did.

He knocked.

"Come In" Kuroko opened the door whilst contemplating why the voice somewhat sounded vaguely familiar.

"Tetsuya?" Kuroko looked unto the source of that voice only to see a familiar face. The tealhead's orbs widened a bit.

"Akashi-kun, you're my roommate?" So that's why he sounded so familiar. He didn't even have an idea that the other enrolled in the same college as him.

"Seems like it. This is quite surprising, Tetsuya" The amused smirk on the other's face had Kuroko staring and unable to look away. In the end, he can only nod at the other.

"Doesn't Tetsuya want me to be here?" The question from his former captain somewhat had the other widening his eyes as if he had just done the worst thing he could possibly have done in his life. "I don't... I mean I don't mind Akashi-kun being here"

Akashi simply nodded, eyes glinting with amusement but soon a small frown formed on his lips "I already know that but something is bothering you, is there something wrong, Tetsuya?"

"Sorry, Akashi-kun. I just never expected you to actually enroll here. Last I heard from Midorima-kun, you were supposed to study in Europe. What about Akashi-kun's father?"

"I've managed to talk some sense to my father"

That's what had been bothering the other? Akashi had let a smile, a small yet still their up-curve on his lips as he motioned for the other to edge closer. "Sit down, Tetsuya"

The other did as he was told. Kuroko never anticipated though when the other had pulled him closer and enclosed him into a hug. "Akashi-kun what..."

"This feels so nice, Tetsuya" What feels so nice?

"I'm really glad I saw you again" The hug on him was tightened. Kuroko narrowed his eyes, confused of his former captain's actions but having decided to just let him be. Admittedly, the hug was warm. Comforting even.

Long before he even realized his own action, Kuroko had both arms snaking around Akashi's waist and returning the hug. "Ah, I'm happy to see Akashi-kun too"

Akashi simply buried his head on the other's shoulders, the action lasting for almost a minute before Akashi stood up facing the other. "This might be a little late with all the fucking shit loads -Kuroko can't help but chuckle at that moment, Akashi never cursed. Never- of things that had happened with us this past years but..." There was a look of hope dancing on the other's eyes.

"Let's start anew?" Akashi had one hand stretched towards the phantom player. His eyes entirely focused on his former teammate. Kuroko's gaze fell on the other's calloused hand, seemingly in deep thought. In the end, it didn't take much time for him to decide.