[OS]Entry 13:Reading You[AkashixKuroko]

PenName: @SapphyreLily

Participate from: FB & Wattpad Lily Chong/@SapphyreLily

Entry title: Reading You [AkashixKuroko]

Entry category: One-shot

__________________

Author's note: There's some M-rated stuff later in this one shot, so please skip that if you're uncomfortable with it. Unfortunately, there's no place where I can transition from normal story to smut, so it's not marked out.

----------

Kuroko Tetsuya was a book.

No, not literally, but to one Akashi Seijuurou, it truly seemed that way. The blunette was the most intriguing book he had ever chanced upon, whose cover was plain and unassuming, but whose content was more riveting than anything else he had come across before.

Every chapter held a new discovery, and each line held promise of being so much more. The plot twisted and turned, always surprising him with its uniqueness and literary prose. There were none of the cliché repetitions he had come to hate, nor was there poor grammar, lousy spelling, or disgusting punctuation.

No, Kuroko was a good book. One that kept him on his toes, kept him curious and guessing about what would happen next. For no matter how he tried, he could not seem to predict the outcome. It was irritating at first, but in the time since then, he had come to find it wonderfully refreshing.

Yes, he decided. Kuroko Tetsuya was a book he liked very much.

It was a pity his price wasn't that of cold, hard cash.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Tetsuya." Akashi stood at Kuroko's elbow after the class was over, patiently waiting to escort him to their next class. Kuroko tried to hide his exasperation, but Akashi picked up on it right before his emotionless mask slid back into place.

"Akashi-kun. You really don't have to wait for me. I can walk to the next class on my own."

"Nonsense. We share the same classes, and can attend them together. I insist."

Kuroko muttered something under his breath, standing up and pushing past the redhead. Akashi was sure he said 'Nobody cares if you insist.'

Hmm. It was odd how much that statement could wound his heart.

Pushing aside the nagging insecurity, Akashi tailed Kuroko to their next class, plopping himself in the seat next to the blunette and glaring at anyone who dared to sit on his other side. The unfortunate students caught under his accusing stare would back away quickly and rush to find another place. Soon, the lecture theatre was crammed with people, but the seat next to the blunette was left unfilled, as per usual.

Kuroko sighed. "Akashi-kun, building friendships with other people is a normal, healthy part of societal norms. Would you kindly stop scaring off everyone who attempts to sit near us?"