[OS] Entry 14: Roses Of The Winter[AkashixFem!Kuroko]

Pen Name: callmeallysa

Participate from: Wattpad (callmeallysa) & Facebook (Allysa Talavera)

Entry Title: Roses of the Winter (Akashi X fem!Kuroko)

Entry-Category: One-Shot

____________________

It was absolutely impossible, wasn't it?

How could flowers bloom in the winter season?

Winter was the coldest season of the year. It was the time some of nature's life forms are pulled into a deep slumber. It was the season wherein white beads referred to as snow descended from the skies to add frosting to some parts of the world.

But in this story, there was a single day when roses blossomed during the chilly winterscape.

"Everyone! Please find yourselves a partner before our tour guide arrives" the teal-haired lady raised her voice for her students to notice her.

Instantly, the students scrambled and squirmed just to create a pair with a classmate of theirs.

"Tetsumi-chan" a beautiful woman with pink locks and matching pink eyes poked the teacher's shoulder.

"What is it Momoi-san?" Tetsumi followed Momoi's trail of attention which landed on a boy with sky blue hair who occupied the shadowy space under the shade of a tree.

He looked extremely lonely while he watched his classmates happily chatter with their partners.

Tetsumi furrowed her eyebrows in anxiety. "I'm sure everyone's going to have a partn-".

A smile replaced her nervousness as the two adults stared at a boy with blue hair darker than the lonely child's hair approach him.

"You've got sweet children here Tetsumi-chan" Momoi flashed a smile while the boys finally joined the group.

Tetsumi nodded in response, just in time for them to see their tour guide appear to them. She glanced back at her students and cleared her voice, "Everyone, this is Kiyoshi-san and he'll be taking us into the mountain okay?"

"HHAAAAIIII!!!" They cheered in unison with their fists in the air, excitement glinting in their eyes.

"Kiyoshi-san" Tetsumi nodded at the brunette who nodded back at her before facing the students.

"Okay kiddos! We'll go on an adventure into the woods and make sure to stick close to your partner mmm-kay?" Kiyoshi told the students who once again, cheered in response.

>>Flash Forward>>

Nothing's more refreshing than drinking some cold orange juice and eating snacks under the shade of a cool tree in the middle of the spring season while chatting with a friend after playing around or riding some ponies.

"They are quite creative, these students of yours Kuroko-sensei" Kiyoshi told the teacher who sat a few meters away with her friend, his back leaning against a tree. They watched the children amuse themselves with their origami creations.

"Of course Kiyoshi-san!" Momoi exclaimed. "They learned from the best!"

Tetsumi's cheeks flushed into a faint red color, making Momoi giggle and Kiyoshi smile at her reaction.

"Kuroko-sensei" the boy with navy blue hair approached the adults. The said teacher leaned forward and asked what he wanted.

"My partner has this...problem"