[MC]Entry 7: Black Parade [AkashixKurokoxFem!Kise]

Title: Black Parade

Pen name : dreamingonhigh / Trixie

From : Wattpad

Entry : Multi-chapter, Five Chapters

_____________

Chapter 1: Black Book

I believed in old tales such as the fact batman, avengers, and superheroes used to dwell in this world. My dad was a fun person, he seemed to be a bit obsessed with books, and he kept feeding me with childhood tales like how people breathe air.

Simply put, my father has held an amazing obsession with fairy tales. He would wrote a diary or journal, naming it in such fancy and flashy title that would catch each corner of my eyes. His storytelling ability was fascinating, and each word written against the old rugged paper made the piece sparkle into life.

There was this one childish tale, a folklore that was believed by the people, which was actually my life.

The tale of the ghost of the mother, a half dead son, and the dad who was actually a being close to death, but he wasn't dead yet until recently.

What and how it begins you ask? I guess I'm going to tell you.

It all started with curiosity of mine, taking over my mind as I have skimmed every single journal of my dad, and memorize the tale and art behind it.

However among all his diaries, there was one special black journal, in front of it was a paper stick to it with sticky tape, entitled "The Black Parade." I was so curious, I couldn't helped myself but to open it. It was locked, a special book that has a lock so I won't be able to open it. To make it matter worse, I don't have the key with me.

The title seemed awfully familiar, although I can't figure out where and why.

Should I ask dad for the matter of this?

I heard my father's footsteps approaching, so I put the diary back to its place and pretended nothing has happened. Yup, nothing has happened, although my eyes could never stop staring at the direction where the diary was sitting in. Among all of his diaries, my dad was protective with the black diary entitled "The Black Parade." I have found no evidence of why is it that way, but for I am sure, he was surely hiding something really important, or should I say, interesting.

"Tetsurou. What happened while I was gone?" My father asked me. His blue haired eyes lock deeply with mine, as I stare back into his eyes and mouthed nothing happened. Dad just smiled genuinely at me, and patted my head.

"Good. You behave well, did nothing happened?" I nod at his response. 'There is no way he could know that I am playing with that black book!' I thought in my head. After some time, dad took off his coat and his tie, and put it in the sofa.

"Tetsurou, shouldn't you be sleeping? I still have some works to do." Dad said, leaving me astonished. I couldn't help but went to bed immediately after his orders. After waiting some while, I slowly opened the door, carefully as I tried to make minimal noise as possible.