Team

A/N: Hallo :)

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm not gonna be posting much over the next two weeks. I have Christmas break and I'll be pretty busy.

I'll try to get as many parts done today and tomorrow and I hope you guys are enjoying so far!

Okay now back to the story <3

"So do you even, like, have a plan?" Enid asked through sips of hot chocolate. We were all squished into a booth at the Weathervane continuing our conversation from last night.

"Well... no. But I know we have to do something." Xavier was sitting next to me with his forehead on the table. We were all really tired.

"She's right. After what happened last year we cant leave it unattended to."

"You think we'll be able to stop her?" Bianca asked.

"We don't know If she... I mean he even needs stopping." I told them. "Mind you it doesn't feel right,  but I think our first step should be finding out their plans."

"And how do we find those?" Enid asked, she was now resting her head on Ajax shoulder with her eyes closed. "Let me guess, by sneaking around and doing something dangerous."

"I..."

"You Addams are notoriously known for sneaking and getting into trouble." She cut me off.

"Like I said, being their friends should come with a warning label." Xavier said, his voice muffled by his arms.

"You don't have to help if you don't want to." Wednesday shot her a look and she sat up.

"Of course I'm helping..."

"Good. So I was thinking of going back into the room tonight and trying to find the secret room."

"We'll need a lookout." Ajax said. "I... I volunteer." 

Enid scoffed.

"Don't be a wuss, your coming with us." She said.

"I agree with Enid, you should definitely come with us so we have even numbers. But I also agree that we need a lookout."

I looked over to Wednesday and raised my eyebrows.

"No." I sighed. "We are not bringing him into this." She said.

"Bringing who into what?" Bianca asked, confused.

"Eugene." 

"The bee kid?" I nodded.

"Why not?" She continued. Wednesday looked down into her coffee.

"I feel guilty enough as it is for his coma last year."

"It wasn't your fault." Xavier assured her as he lifted his head and sat back against the booth.

"We need him Wednesday, plus we'll have to tell him anyways its-"

"Hive code, I know." She stared murderously across the table at me. I raised my eyebrows again and she exhaled sharply.

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"I think we should look through her office first." Ajax said quietly. I looked over at him.

"Why?"

"To rule it out. I mean its easy to get into and easy to get Weems away from." He said.

"What if we don't find anything?" I asked him.

"Then we don't find anything, but it seems a better first step and a lot less dangerous right off the bat. It would give us time to i don't know, figure things out, prepare ourselves I guess."

"That sounds smart." Xavier said, I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"Who else here wants to do that?" I asked. All of them except Wednesday raised her hand.

"It seems like a waste of time." She said. Enid leaned forward.

"Wednesday, the poe cup is next weekend. We'll be able to draw Weems away and it would let us get in no problem." She said.

"Oh that is next week, i don't know how I forgot." I laughed. Bianca looked over at me like I was insane.

"You promised to be my Co-Captain. You're not backing out." I nodded.

"I promised I wouldn't." I told her.

"Ajax and I are in it too so we wont be able to search her office." Enid told us. I looked over to Wednesday and she shrugged.

"It'll have to be Xavier and Wednesday then, and we can still get Eugene to be lookout just in case." I told them.

"I can go alone." Wednesday sighed. I shook my head.

"You've gotten into enough trouble here as it is, besides I'd prefer we didn't live out a horror movie. We always go with a buddy, got it?" I asked them all. They murmured in agreement and we all took a sip of our drinks.

I looked out at the window at the small town outside. It was drizzling and umbrellas started popping up. I saw many Nevermore students walking around too and sighed. 

I took another sip of my coffee and jumped a little when my phone started to ring.